X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailor recommendation for NYC people

The Tailoring Room http://thetailoringroom.com/

Seriously.

Dropped off a pair of Uniqlo chinos that fit me beautifully on the waist and above the knee, but were in need of a hem and tapering. I'm very particular about how I like my pants to look so I came in ready with exact instructions--hem to no break & taper down to 14.5" leg opening. The tailor, Frankie, was attentive and thorough every step of the way which gave me hope that this place was as good as advertised.

Just picked up the pants today and they are perfect. The taper is gradual and slim without looking skinny and the hem sits perfectly on top of a pair of lace-ups or loafers.

Best part is that the price was only $18. I've seen corner dry cleaners that will charge you $10-15 for a simple hem and do an utterly half-assed job. Can't recommend this place enough.

Every kind Styles of Below Wholesale chi hair straightener CHI Straightening Irons are designed to desire numerous peoples demands. Through performance in order to trend, Wholesale CHI Hair Products have become superior and better. Moreover, the way to buy moncler jacket CHI Hair Straightener is likewise turning into wealthy. For those times you are interested CHI Hair Straightener, you can buy these online. Using the popularity of online shopping, discount ugg boots day spa san francisco and many more internet retailers. In terms of the net eye merchants, we all have many options.

Comment

Working...
    X