Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All

I've been lurking for a month or so and really enjoy reading what you guys have to say on everything from clothing to general discussion. I am a lawyer in MN, I just graduated law school in 2011, so I'll look to contribute my insight in any relevant discussions where I can. I figured it would be fun to start posting in the various threads (WIWT, Deals, etc.) and I wanted to introduce myself, but I didn't have anything really to contribute or ask... until now.

Not sure if anyone here reads The Consumerist, a blog that is mostly about customer service. They have a daily "morning deals" post and a lot of the deals they post are germane to men's fashion (they also have electronics, household goods, etc.). I keep them on my google reader strictly for this daily post and I wanted to pass on the advice. For example, here is today's post, it has a code for 20% off at Macy's, which I haven't seen on the forum yet.

http://consumerist.com/2012/03/morning-deals-1367.html

Anyway, I just wanted to contribute something before I started as a semi-regular poster. Thanks for all the advice you guys have already given me, I'll try to reciprocate.

Lionel Hutz, attorney-at-law. What's that, a broken neck? Great!

Comment

My business card also turns into a sponge when you put it in water.

Comment

Every kind Styles of Below Wholesale chi hair straightener CHI Straightening Irons are designed to desire numerous peoples demands. Through performance in order to trend, Wholesale CHI Hair Products have become superior and better. Moreover, the way to buy moncler jacket CHI Hair Straightener is likewise turning into wealthy. For those times you are interested CHI Hair Straightener, you can buy these online. Using the popularity of online shopping, discount ugg boots day spa san francisco and many more internet retailers. In terms of the net eye merchants, we all have many options.

Comment

Sweet! Discout Ugg boots!

I mean.... uhh.... how about that wacky sale at Banana Republic? That's sure somethin', eh?

Comment

Welcome, Lionel!

Comment

Welcome Lionel Huntz, do you know a Hans Moleman?

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
              I>0<I

Comment

Working...
              X