• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doomx
    replied
    I just talked to the CS via chat.

me:
    I cant decipher based on the size advisor if this fits slimmer or looser than the regular pants that come with the Havana or Napoli suits. Any thoughts?
    TIM :
    Brescia is the same as the Napoli and Havana pants

Leave a comment:

• fiftyforfifty
    replied
    Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
    I see a lot of people say they can't fit Suitsupply pants. Those people probably aren't looking at the website, so I wanted to share this. It's a navy Havana in traveler fabric available in separates.

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits...tml?cgid=Suits
    Patch pockets look good, cool mix of formal and semi formal

Leave a comment:

• thecharlesg
    replied
    Originally posted by doomx View Post
    The size advisor measurements seem weird to me. There seem to be talk on the 'other' forum that these actually run much smaller than the Havana pants. I think I will stick with the blue havana I just got. Thanks for bringing this up though.
    That would be a cruel joke on all the people that need to size up, which is probably the target for this suit. You size up and the pants come just as tight as the smaller size. I can't imagine that's what they did.

Leave a comment:

• doomx
    replied
    The size advisor measurements seem weird to me. There seem to be talk on the 'other' forum that these actually run much smaller than the Havana pants. I think I will stick with the blue havana I just got. Thanks for bringing this up though.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied
    Originally posted by pmestrad View Post
    I think the best way may be to just check under sportcoats/jackets, as the separates will be listed there with the indication that matching pants are available.
    Smart -- I think I found two others:

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jacke...&prefv1=Napoli
    http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jacke...&prefv1=Napoli

Leave a comment:

• pmestrad
    replied
    Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
    This is great / interesting news -- is there an easy way to figure out which are available in separates on their website? I couldn't figure out a way to do so...
    I think the best way may be to just check under sportcoats/jackets, as the separates will be listed there with the indication that matching pants are available.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied
    This is great / interesting news -- is there an easy way to figure out which are available in separates on their website? I couldn't figure out a way to do so...

Leave a comment:

• thecharlesg
    replied
    Originally posted by jack7 View Post
    Wow. I might switch to Susu for my suits now
    This addition makes three suits now available in separates. The other two are Napolis. Hopefully this is the direction they are moving in. We'll have to wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• thecharlesg
    replied
    Originally posted by doomx View Post
    The pants are in the brescia fit. I have a hard time finding any information on this. Any intel from our group?

I just got a blue Havana suit and it fits well but this nay color looks better, so i am tempted.
    This is just a guess. I would imagine they are the exact same pants that the Havana normally comes with. The customer service chat, which is available sporadically, should be able to answer your question.

Leave a comment:

• Nleaders
    replied
    I really like patch pockets on a suit. Just my opinion, but I like the casual look they bring.

Leave a comment:

• doomx
    replied
    The pants are in the brescia fit. I have a hard time finding any information on this. Any intel from our group?

I just got a blue Havana suit and it fits well but this nay color looks better, so i am tempted.

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    I don't know about patch pockets on a suit.

Leave a comment:

• jack7
    replied
    Wow. I might switch to Susu for my suits now

Leave a comment:

• thecharlesg
    started a topic New Suitsupply suit available in seperates

New Suitsupply suit available in seperates

I see a lot of people say they can't fit Suitsupply pants. Those people probably aren't looking at the website, so I wanted to share this. It's a navy Havana in traveler fabric available in separates.

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits...tml?cgid=Suits
Working...
X