Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banana Republic - 40% off 1 full priced item + 20% additional code.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic - 40% off 1 full priced item + 20% additional code.

BRNOW40 takes 40% off one full priced item, including underwear

BRSAVE takes an additional 20% off

Codes stack

I put a couple orders through. Free shipping even if coupon takes order under $50.. As long as pre-coupon price is over $50!

Extra 5% (25%) off using "BRMad25" instead of BRSAVE if you have a br/gap/on credit card.

Hmm the BRNOW40 didn't work for me

Comment

I can't get BRNOW40 to work anymore either. Got the email this morning.

Comment

For some reason the BRNOW40 isn't working when I'm testing it out on my shopping cart. The BRSAVE works, though.

I'm not really in the market so I'm not too broken-hearted but I wonder if others will have the same problem.

Ben

Comment

Sounds like it was a processing error that BR fixed. BR hasn't traditionally allowed stockage of codes

Comment

Just checked and it's still working for me.

Linen/cotton button-down shirt

Linen/cotton button-down shirt

Color

Wisteria

Size

XS

Price

$59.50

Qty

$59.50

promoitem

Promotion

promocontent

Take 40% off one regular price item at Banana Republic with Exclusions

–$23.80

Take 20% off Banana Republic Merchandise

–$7.14

promototal

$28.56

I picked up two shirts already, ordered separately for $31 after tax. Free ship.

Try again guys? Refresh and delete cookies and give it a shot.

Comment

Comment

The coupon won't apply if you have certain items in your cart:

"Not valid on the limited edition Banana Republic Mad Men Collection, Monogram, Heritage and third-party branded merchandise. Additional online exclusions include Timeless Collection, Leather Apparel, Jewelry & Accessories, Shoes & Handbags, Men’s Monogram Suiting, Men’s Gavin, Dawson, & Emerson pants, and Men's Suiting, and SF Made. "

Comment

ahh...had a blazer in my cart.

Comment

JeffN is right. See below for restrictions

Take 40% off one regular price item at Banana Republic with Exclusions

BRNOW40

*Not valid on the limited edition Banana Republic Mad Men Collection, Monogram, Heritage and third-party branded merchandise. Offer valid on 3/7/2012 at Banana Republic stores in the U.S. and online. Not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores. Discount applies to merchandise only, not value of Giftcards purchased, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Coupon is good for one-time use only on one full-priced item only and must be surrendered at time of purchase. Limit one coupon per customer per transaction. Copies not accepted. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Additional online exclusions include Timeless Collection, Leather Apparel, Jewelry & Accessories, Shoes & Handbags, Men’s Monogram Suiting, Men’s Gavin, Dawson, & Emerson pants, and Men's Suiting, and SF Made.

and

Take 20% off Banana Republic Merchandise

BRSAVE

20% off purchase: Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise purchased online only from 2/29/2012 12:01 AM ET through 2/29/2012 at 11:59 PM ET. Not valid at Banana Republic stores, Banana Republic Factory Stores, Edition by Banana Republic or on online international shipments. Discount does not apply to value of Giftcards purchased, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Excludes Mad Men Collection, Timeless Collection, Leather Apparel, Men’s Monogram Suiting, Men’s Gavin, Dawson, & Emerson pants, Men’s Bags, Shoes & Handbags, and Jewelry & Accessories, and SF Made.

Comment

Half off a slim fit poplin shirt, done and done! Thanks for heads up!

Comment

Is this Moto jacket a good deal for $168?

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...0002&cid=14845

Comment

im tempted, is it time to get that trench coat?

I have been saving for a barbour international, is it redundant to have two spring coats?

Comment

Looks like certain colors are excluded to. I got one of the blue poplin slim fit shirts with the stacked codes, but the BRNOW40 won't work on the grey. :/

Comment

If you're thinking about that trench still, now is the time to get it considering the final price on it with free shipping is 99.79 with those codes.

Comment

Working...
                              X