Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is bonobos thinking?

http://www.bonobos.com/tees-knits-and-polos/splendid-mills

I just bought a few shirts from the blank shirt.woot.com sale, which were $8 apiece with free shipping for american made, 100% cotton american apparel shirts.

If bonobos is going to quit grouponing/couponing, I don't see how they're going to last much longer.

I'd never buy any of those. Way over priced.. They're out of their minds.

Comment

Jesus, $50 for a plain white tee? Ridiculous

Comment

In Bonobos' defense, they do fill a niche and have plenty of customers happy to pay full price for their pants, so I think they're going to be fine. I do think, however, that it doesn't make sense for them to sell blank t-shirts when they've always positions themselves as a source for unique, colorful pants and well-fitting office basics.

That being said, without the groupon deals and 20% codes I have to say I don't see myself shopping their as often. I should have used my store credit during the holiday sales :P

Comment

@trash, I agree. I have been sitting on 225 worth of credit waiting for a sale. I might just grab a pair of denim to give them a try. I've never worn anything nicer than regular Levi's.

Comment

So these aren't Bonobos made shirts. These are made by Splendid Mills in California and they are awesome. I've never felt a softer shirt before. And this price is exactly what Splendid Mills charges in their retail stores -- so it's actually a better deal to buy from Bonobos because you get the free shipping and returns

Luckily I live like 30 miles from the only Splendid Mills outlet and can get 150 dollar sweater for 30 bucks. I wouldn't pay full price, but there is some justification in charging it.

Comment

@killabee -- i have a couple pair of Bonobos jeans (their first batch) and I love them. Only suggestion is possibly to size down if you're somewhat btwn sizes. They may be a tiny bit tight on the first wear, but will be perfect afterward.

Comment

A reader sent me an email chi flat iron and asked me about the Hai convertable ceramic flat iron. She wanted to know if it good or worse as compared to other brands of flat irons. Now, lets pretend that there was somewhere you could go to in order to learn chi hair straightener everything about hai convertable ceramic flat irons. This is always a problem with hair straighteners. You have to start thinking like a hair straighteners pro. So where did hair straighteners come from. Time is running out. Moncler down jackets Hair straighteners is a masterpiece. I bought my hair straighteners at no additional charge. Hair straighteners is a problem at times. There is no independent thought at all. That was created by hair straighteners experts. ugg boots

I think theyll become your staples. In thus speaking, I am not denying problems with hai convertable ceramic flat iron.Do you want to feel confident? Then you will know what chi flat iron official website needs to be done to get the right kind of hair straighteners.Now, youre probably wondering why I am behind: This is the lazy mans way of doing things. I want to avoid feeling jumpy. Im the first to admit that nobody knows everything. down jacket

Comment

Working...
                X