Giorgio Vallino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giorgio Vallino

Does anyone know what designer/brand Giorgio Vallino is? I'm looking at a suit on ebay that seems too good to be true, but I have never heard of this name. Any ideas?

Not much found on this brand:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/118072/g...vallino-fabric

Comment

Sounds like one of the many generic Italian-sounding-but-not-actually-made-in-Italy suit brands on eBay...I'm not sure exactly where they come from but I've read some decent comments about some of the brands. Search for "wizard of aahs" on StyleForum for some comments (it's an eBay seller but I don't see any Vallino suits in their store). It's hard to recommend them without being able to try them on first or having a hassle-free return option.

And remember, if it's "too good to be true" it probably is, unless you're JC in a thrift store

Comment

Yeah, I passed on it for that reason. Thanks. Yeah, I wouldn't mind stealing JC's thrift skills for a day...or a week...

year.

Comment

Chi flat irons are a product of chi flat iron Farouk Systems Incorporated which is a Houston based company. The company is owned and operated by a team of hair dressers who know the hair styling requirements of women. There are many types of Chi flat irons that are designed for different purposes. chi hair straightener One of the latest models of Chi flat iron is the Chi Slim flat iron which has half inch plates. This model is suitable for short hair as the thin plates makes it easier to straighten short hair. It is also perfect for achieving tight curls chi flat iron official website and getting close to the scalp.

Comment

Working...
          X