A feed for Dappered Threads appears on the main Dappered page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A feed for Dappered Threads appears on the main Dappered page

I just realized this. I'm going to be more careful about saying stupid stuff now that I realize the whole world can see it.

Yep. But it's not a new feature...not in the couple of months I've been on Threads. Last time I looked, it seemed to be pretty delayed. Not nearly real-time.

My aim is to be famous for saying ridiculous stuff. That way, if I say something stupid or offensive or...ridiculous, it will only add to my persona. Lady Gaga is great at this. She couldn't screw it up at this point because a scandal about wearing shoes made entirely of rare blowfish would seem like just her style!

Wish me luck.

Comment

I always thought the stupid stuff I say was for the eyes of 50 people, not 5000. :-P

Comment

It doesn't show WHAT you said, just links to the latest posts, so I doubt that many people find their way over here

Comment

There are several internet sellers that especially market wholesale Longchamp Handbags, wholesale Longchamp Online handbags, affordable wholesale custom made Longchamp Outlet handbags and wholesale custom made Michael Kors Handbag. These stores allow it to be quite straightforward to place an purchase Michael Kors Bag on the net for practically any of those products Michael Kors Outlet. They are on the way to possess an updated Michael Kors Handbags report to make certain that you just usually get things that are current Michael Kors Bags and in style. And, the actuality that all of them accessible below just one Michael Kors Outlet roofing produces the option assortment quite simple.

Meditation SMS Audio can be an actual physical exercise concerning the views that can SMS By 50 certainly help to sooth your views and relieves stress. Street By 50 But one disadvantage of meditation could possibly be the simple fact that you simply Sennheiser Headphones call up for time jointly with a exact place to exercise it. Sennheiser CX one other way that demands none concerning the above but provides identical Sennheiser HD relief from nervousness is hemi sync.Hemi sync is truly Sms Audio a assortment of binaural beats marketed inside the kind of recorded CDs that puts you in a suggest of sleep while your views reaches Sms By 50 a suggest of severe calmness. It is such as the binaural Street Audio beats of hemi sync speaks the vocabulary concerning the human brain and will certainly help it to calm right down and rest a while.

Comment

Working...
          X