Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen Edmonds rough brown MacNeil on sale for $130!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds rough brown MacNeil on sale for $130!

Hey guys, I just spoke with Edward at the Freeport, Maine store and picked up a pair of limited run rough brown MacNeils for $129. Edward said that they have a limited supply of them available at that price, and that the best way to find out if they're in stock in your size is to contact him at [email protected].

Here is a photo that Acousticfoodie took of his pair:

PS: The MacNeils are my first pair of brown shoes.

I like the contrast in the soles. I'd love to have a pair, but the timing is bad. I went a little overboard on the wife's b-day gift, and I'm still (literally) paying for it.

Comment

And here I am thinking I could pull off a no-purchase March...Are they seconds? I'm assuming so because I think outlets only sell seconds, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Those look really fun.

bruschetta - Didn't you have a pair of brown loafers or something? I'd like to get some Neumoks in a quirky color at some point. Maybe a pair of grey Desert Clarks. I only have one pair of interesting shoes and keep wearing them way too often.

I feel like the MacNeils are the perfect take on a wingtip in that color and the contrasting soles, like Alan said.

Alan - You mean that one time you bought everything in the store for her? =P

Comment

LOL that picture I took of the macneils has become like the standard pic shown around forums now. Weird! But yes, they are definitely a nice shoe if you need a casual shoe to your collection

Comment

nicholascrawford, I have a pair of dark burgundy loafers, but I frankly dislike them.

Acoustic, it's a good picture!

Comment

Really wanted a pair of these, but alas, there were no size 13's remaining.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal. How do these run? TTS? I wear 7.5 in florsheims for a reference.

Also, does anyone have additional pics of these? I checked on their website but couldn't find the mentioned color (http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...40000000001_-1)

If you have some free time, it'd be really helpful if you could snap a few more pics of the shoes acousticfoodie!

Comment

Just emailed. Hopefully they have it in 10D. I've been looking for a nice pair of wingtips.

Comment

FYI smallest size is 8.5D

Comment

Haha, I just found that out too

Comment

These are firsts.

Trying to see if they will ship to me now.

Comment

@nicholascrawford: Yup, that's the one. Another lesson learned... It's easier to leave something on the rack than it is to return something that's already hanging in your closet... Even if it's a gift. She wanted to keep more than I anticipated. :-S

Comment

Pulled the trigger. 129$ shipped. Free shipping and no sales tax in TN since AE has no presence here.

Thanks Bruschetta!

Comment

Alan - consider it a compliment to your taste!

Jordan & bruschetta: $129 >> es una ganga! What a deal!

Comment

Working...
                              X