X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madmanSCDP
    replied
    Originally posted by Cfred371 View Post
    Do you want to see me in a t shirt tucked into jean shorts? That's what we'd be looking at.
    I totally should have made this a jean shorts based challenge...

Leave a comment:

• devastitis
    replied
    Originally posted by zcm View Post
    hmmm. If I take this to the extreme I'll end up looking like Jim Harbaugh on the sidelines. My dad isn't a harbaugh, but that's about how he dresses.
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    My dad wears jeans and a flannel shirt or jorts and a flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up. My step-dad wears ratty jeans and a t-shirt. My father-in-law would have me in white Gucci jeans and a Robert Graham shirt.
    Let's see it!

Originally posted by Cfred371 View Post
    Do you want to see me in a t shirt tucked into jean shorts? That's what we'd be looking at.
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Cfred371
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    I guess I'll get this started. This outfit is an homage to my dad who, for 20 years, served as a U.S. Marine Corps infantry officer. The inspiration for this outfit is drawn from the iconic "dress blues" uniform, with navy jacket, blue trousers, white shirt, and red accents.

Incidentally, my dad also owns this same watch, which he wears on a mil-spec nylon strap.

Golden Bear jacket, Uniqlo polo, Lands' End chinos, Kiel James Patrick belt, Sperry boat shoes, L.L. Bean tritium field watch on Crown & Buckle NATO.

And the inspiration:

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    My dad wears jeans and a flannel shirt or jorts and a flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up. My step-dad wears ratty jeans and a t-shirt. My father-in-law would have me in white Gucci jeans and a Robert Graham shirt.
    So just wear white Gucci jorts and a flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up over a t-shirt. You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• madmanSCDP
    replied
    It's called a challenge for a reason!

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DapperTexan
    replied
    Gonna need to go on a Men's Wearhouse shopping spree.

Leave a comment:

• zcm
    replied
    hmmm. If I take this to the extreme I'll end up looking like Jim Harbaugh on the sidelines. My dad isn't a harbaugh, but that's about how he dresses.

Leave a comment:

• madmanSCDP
    started a poll Sunday Challenge - 6/21/15 - Father's Day Edition

Sunday Challenge - 6/21/15 - Father's Day Edition

LesserBlackDog
    15.38%
    Billax
    42.31%
    pyattdrummer
    23.08%
    Shomas
    19.23%
    Did the best I could to be creative, but be gentle since this is my first go at it. In the spirit of Father's Day, this week's challenge is to pay homage to your dad/grandpa/father figure. There are a bunch of ways to go with this, but some ideas are hand-me-downs or wearing colors/patterns that they would like. If possible, explain which specific parts of your outfit are paying homage. Bonus points of dad is in the picture for comparison!

Standard rules apply:
    - Challenge proposed on Tuesday or early Wednesday
    - Rules solidified throughout the week
    - On Sunday or before, all participants dress according to challenge guidelines
    - Entries recorded Sunday night, voting begins
    - Winner declared on Tuesday evening
    - Winner is responsible for next week's theme
Working...
X