Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got my vote.

Comment

This is my entry (such as it is). The connection is that my dad always opted to wear a suit to any event that called (even remotely) for it. I have twisted that into a personal style rule of: If the question is "should I wear a suit?" the answer is "yes."

So here I am at my daughter's ballet performance today in my J Crew Factory pincord suit, Bonobos shirt, and (not shown) suede Alden loafers. Only guy there in a suit. Not sorry.

(Ballerina on the right, head cheerleader/flower-picker-outer/younger daughter on the left).

Comment

Poll's live, people. Have at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
          This is my entry (such as it is). The connection is that my dad always opted to wear a suit to any event that called (even remotely) for it. I have twisted that into a personal style rule of: If the question is "should I wear a suit?" the answer is "yes."

So here I am at my daughter's ballet performance today in my J Crew Factory pincord suit, Bonobos shirt, and (not shown) suede Alden loafers. Only guy there in a suit. Not sorry.

(Ballerina on the right, head cheerleader/flower-picker-outer/younger daughter on the left).
          Your girls are freakin' adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by madmanSCDP View Post
            agreed!!

Comment

Originally posted by madmanSCDP View Post
              Thanks guys. They clearly take after their mom on that score.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                Thanks guys. They clearly take after their mom on that score.
                Good on you Shomas - I wear a jacket to every recital my daughter does (she is 10 now) and she really appreciates it. Keep it up, the girls care that you think it is a big occasion.

Comment

Bump for votes!

Comment

Last bump for votes!

Comment

And the winner is... [MENTION=14117]Billax[/MENTION]! Well played, sir. Congrats and please post a new challenge theme asap.

Comment

Working...
                      X