Best loafers under $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best loafers under $100

Hey guys! A few weeks/months ago, there was a front page article declaring Joseph Abboud Jared Slip-on hype. I bought into the hype, for good reason. But, I can't just buy things on a whim. I have to save for a little bit. Now I can afford them, but DSW no longer has my size in stock, and according to the live chat agent, since it is now a clearance item they will no longer be purchasing new stock of those shoes. EFFING GREAT.... I really really wanted those shoes...

I loved the color and I loved the look. Any suggestions on comparable items?

Gilt has some for 89. Their return policy is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Evenflow View Post
      Gilt has some for 89. Their return policy is problematic.
      I have small feet. 8.5 They have 2 shoes available in the loafer/driver category

Comment

GH Bass Weejuns are a staple loafer, but they use the pinched beef roll around the toe not the clean sleek toe of the Jared.

Keep an eye on Gilt, they get new stock literally all the time and usually have a great selection of shoes (but I wear a 10.5/11, so maybe not for the 8.5?).

Macy's is running a decent sale right now too. Check out the Florsheim Jet loafer, slight chisel to the toe but good looking shoe.http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/f...fers?ID=832605 Would come in at $94 pre-tax right now. Add a "nibble" to tip $100 and you get free shipping, though.

Comment

I picked up a pair of Bass Logans from amazon for $76 and I think the price varies based on color and size:

http://www.amazon.com/Bass-Logan-Pan...ts=p_89%3ABass

Comment

When Cole Haans go on a legitimate sale they're worth it. Having wide feet it can be a real challenge for me to find a quality shoe at your price point. It's not often but with a little patience their loafers drop under $100 on sale. Amazon is great but if you live near an outlet (which I do) that's another option.

Comment

Working...
            X