Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooo, is the monthly Orient giveaway done for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo, is the monthly Orient giveaway done for?

I salivate at the beginning of each month waiting for my opportunity............ to lose. Nonetheless, I want one of those watches! Anyone have any insight?

I think it's over, yes, as are the 50% off codes.

Comment

I just checked the code DAPPEREDFEBRUARY and it's still taking 50% off...

Comment

Yup, dapperedfebruary is still working. I almost bought a Ray last night with it. Might do it today, especially if 50% off codes are a thing of the past.

Comment

I love this watch: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Comment

^That's a nice looking watch. I think the Vintage is going to fill that watch niche for me when I get around to it (and if they have them in stock).

http://orientwatchusa.com/mens/execu...ches/ffd0f004w

Comment

I'm loving my Vintage... At some point I'll get around to putting it on a leather strap, but it's good on the bracelet too

Comment

Vintage looks awesome. Wish I could justify that kinda money for a watch.

Comment

can someone try the dapperedfebruary code and see if it works? didn't work for me.

Comment

Sounds like the giveaway is just on hiatus: http://dappered.com/2012/03/st-patricks-day-2012-the-best-of-green/

Dunno what Joe means when he says the code system is in a state of flux.

Comment

@Heafcliffe the code didn't work for me just now. I checked last week and it did work. I should've hopped on the Mako when I had the chance

Comment

@nicholascrawford the giveaway and discount is on hiatus because Orient has stopped offering the 50% off discount. They posted about it on their Facebook page a while back. They also stated that they are increasing many of their prices. According to the Facebook post this all came from the home office in Japan.

Comment

any reason why?

from a business stand point, it is silly to offer 50% off codes every month.

Comment

They'll still have 30% off codes, I believe

Comment

@Jason that is correct from what I have read. At 50% off it is a good deal on a cheap what, but not worth more than their sale price. They are a low end brand trying to saturate the market.

Comment

Working...
                              X