Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd Snyder "Made in USA" Sportcoat (from Nordstrom Sale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd Snyder "Made in USA" Sportcoat (from Nordstrom Sale)

I splurged on the Todd Snyder White Label Plaid Sportcoat that Joe highlighted from the Nordstrom sale and thought I would offer a couple comments: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/todd-sny...resultback=899

- It is not partially lined, as Joe and the Nordstrom site stated. Fully lined. Disappointing :/

- Dark Navy...I think I may want a more royal blue since I already have a very nice blue jacket

- Subtle pattern is pretty nice

- Made in Chicago is pretty freakin' cool

- Fit...might be the best off-the-rack I have found. The 40R J.Crew Ludlow is usually too tight in the chest. The Banana Republic 40R is slightly boxy. The Suit Supply 40R Copenhagen is probably too skinny of a fit for me.

Oh, I'm 6'0 180-185 with a fairly athletic build...I lift half-heartedly and could stand to lose 5-10 pounds in my stomach.

I am unsure of whether I am going to keep it because I was looking for something partially lined, so it would be a little more versatile in the summer. Hope this helps someone.
    Last edited by chicubs1908; May 28, 2015, 09:53 AM.

That's too bad about the lining. I wonder where it is made in Chicago. The only suiting factory I know of is Oxxford on Van Buren in the West Loop.

Comment

Originally posted by reggieandtfe View Post
      That's too bad about the lining. I wonder where it is made in Chicago. The only suiting factory I know of is Oxxford on Van Buren in the West Loop.
      At the Hart Schaffner Marx factory...apparently that's where some of Obama's stuff is made as well.

Comment

Working...
      X