No announcement yet.

DIY Wurkin Stiffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, got it. I just happened to look at the Wurkin Stiffs website and the picture they show implies the problem is that the collar looks like its going to fly away without the magnets.

Comment

That only ever happens to me if I'm not using buttons or collar stays. Either one fixes the fly-away collar problem for me.

Comment

I'm kind of curious to see these in action, but I have little ones and NC's story about kids swallowing them is making me a bit apprehensive about the idea.

Comment

Chareth - I take that as a request to get a WIWT pic up. =P

Comment

@Chareth

Usually when you buy these magnets, several come in a single package. Just make sure that the unused magnets are all attached together (not really a problem since, well, they're magnets) and put them inside a package or container (like an altoids case) and store it away. They don't get lost like marbles.

Comment

I get equally nervous with my dog and thumb tacks. I count them all before and after I use them. She's a smart dog, but she eats first and asks questions later.

I think I lost a sewing needle at our craft table weeks ago, and it still makes me nervous that I can't account for it.

Comment

FYI, 1 pack (1 pair) Wurkin' Stiffs are available at the local Nordstrom Rack again for $14.95 as of March 6. Might be similar in cost to the DIY method (though only one pair). Might want to check a local store if you've got one nearby.

Comment

Working...
                X