X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked this up for a casual spring/fall jacket:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200723423271...#ht_500wt_1187

Comment

Just picked up three paris of these from a J Crew outlet ($33.00 each with a 15% teacher discount). I got the aqua glass, a grey and a chambray (last two not pictured). Getting ready for spring!

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_factory_ca...~~~~/14054.jsp

Comment

We finally got a little nice weather here in Vermont that has got me excited for spring/summer.

I picked up a light weight nautical crew sweater (navy blue with white stripes) from Old Navy on clearance.

2 pair of shorts from Gap (the new flat front in the bright blue and khaki), 2 light weight v-neck sweaters (bright green and bright blue) for spring/summer evening layering pieces.

Target Merona nautical shawl neck sweater that was featured on the spring style essentials post.

LEC Chambray Pants (was on the regular LE side, on big sale). 3 pairs of shoes: Alpine Montrose boots in black (for next year or, shoot, we'll probably get more snow here), Kinsey boat shoes in khaki, and the Austin boat chukka in slate.

Sperry cloud logo boat wing tip oxford in Olive suede (excited to see these).

Comment

Hey Todd, where in VT are you? I live in Burlington.

Comment

Todd, how are those Gap shorts? I've been looking for a 10" inseam short for a while and I'm happy they released some.

Comment

@kinojay33 - I'm in Colchester, just a few miles north of ya.

@Thekillabeejc - The shorts are nice, slim and the right length for me, hit a couple inches above the knee (I'm 6', wear 33x32 in Levi's 514 for reference). I've always had luck with Gap shorts. Couldn't pass up the 40% off in store with Gap card: $24 each out the door.

Comment

Got the new GAP blazer in this weekend. Much like the moleskin one I found a few months ago, it was a perfect fit right off the rack (or in this case, out of the box). Again, sized up to a 42R from a 40R for the tailored fit. Looking forward to breaking it in this weekend.

Comment

@Zack Malibu: Did you ever get that DKNY Slim Cotton Blazer from Macys? Can you comment on it at all?

Comment

Hasn't arrived yet. Should be in by the end of the week.

Comment

I bought this Zegna Silk / Cotton unstructured blazer on SF:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/291953/zegna-silkskin-blazer-in-silk-cotton-patch-pockets-twin-vent-made-in-switzerland-c-44-offers-welcome

It's marked a 44 but measures more like a 42, so I hope it's not too big on me. Either way I got it for a great price so I could flip it if necessary.

Comment

My AE order came in with shoe cleaning essentials and also two money clips I ordered. One black & one brown. Ill keep the brown and gift the black to my father as part of his birthday gift. Also went ahead and ordered AE's Sandlot baseball team logo shoe when they were running Soles for Souls promotion. Ended up paying 15 bucks for a decent pair of boat shoes over the summer. They fit a little snug and need to find a way to maybe stretch to toe area a tad. Anyone have suggestions?

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...40000000001_-1

Comment

Received my LEC shoe purchase today, thought it was worthy of an update:

Ordered all three in size 9.5, fit true. (For reference I wear a 9 in Clark's desert boots and Converse All Stars, and a 9.5 in Adidas sambas) They all look terrific. Not the highest quality suede, but man is it soft and do they feel great.

Montrose Alpine Boots ($40 on sale): Great fit and color (black, with great contrasting blue laces). Look like they could take a beating around town, I don't think I would hike in them. Should do well in the snow here in VT.

Kinsey Boat Shoe ($30 on sale): I got the khaki color, I really like them. Very soft, no breaking in necessary, molds to my feet beautifully. If I can get 2 or 3 seasons out of them, I'll be happy. All 5 colors are on sale. I'm considering ordering the orange or red too.

Austin Boat Chukka ($40 on sale. Slate color only): My favorite of the three. Ordered the Slate which is a really nice light grey, almost looks like it has some blue in it. Feels, and molds to my feet, as good as the Kinsey's. I would have loved the Navy color, but unfortunately they were not on sale in the Navy.

Overall: Very happy with the purchase. Would recommend all three.

Comment

Just ordered 2 shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt using the 39.99 deal + free tie:

1 Blue Oxford

1 Pink End on End

1 Navy Tie w/sky blue dots

Glad I saw that deal up, thats a pretty amazing steal. The shirt deal alone is worth it but a tie too, winning!

Comment

Where is the Charles Tyrwhitt deal?

Comment

http://ctshirts.com/windsor

Comment

Working...
                                X