Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought navy Neumoks in the same size as my Strands, for what it's worth. They seemed a bit longer but I really really like them.

Comment

I've had this experience too with the Neumoks, and this was after I had sized down from a 9.5 to a 9. I ended up not keeping them.

Comment

I just received these Park Avenues from the shoebank. I noticed small tears around the eyelets on both shoes. My one other pair of AEs do not have anything like this and my brother's Neumoks don't either. Already sent an email to AE's recrafting service to find out if this would make them unable to be recrafted.

Comment

AE really likes to keep you happy, if you are not satisfied in any way, even with seconds, you can usually just give the shoebank a call and if they still have some in your size they will happily exchange them for you. Their CS is outstanding.

Comment

So, I set my Neumoks and Strands next to one another, and it turns out... they're the same length. Man, they sure looked a bit longer.

Comment

Jeff - I ordered them in my normal size. If anything, I've noticed at the suede neumoks run on the narrow side.

Comment

Yeah its a decent look
                Originally posted by alan View Post
                This could be interesting...

Here's the pink Brooks Brothers tie I bought from Marshalls on Wednesday for $12:

Comment

awesome ..
                  Originally posted by jason_carreira View Post
                  Let's see... In the last week:

Allen Edmonds Kenwood penny loafers from eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170785943377...84.m1497.l2649

Picked up a vintage Coach messenger bag from the 80's that was pretty faded and had some pen marks on it... Here it is after some TLC with a nice patina:

A little discoloration where I took the ink off, but okay...

And last night I ordered the LEC linen shorts in Fresh Cream multiplaid and Indigo:

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-l...s&origin=index

Comment

Thanks for the info Vicious. Yes, I'd agree. I love the fit there, just seem a tad long.

Comment

Had to pull the trigger on these Cole Haan loafers at 65 bones. Break-in period coming soon.

Comment

Well, this forum got me again thanks to LBD and others talking about the Casio EF503D-1AV (ie a poor man's Speedmaster). I Probably could have found it cheaper if I had waited but $64 on Amazon was more than reasonable to me. I'm thinking of shipping it out for some mods since I don't think I can live with the all-red-seconds hand (maybe a white with red tip). Unfortunately, I don't think the sub-dial can be swapped.

http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...y-anyone/page3
                        Last edited by ajk170; May 20, 2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

I did end up picking up a grey/blue Huckberry baseball cap that Joe featured last week. The 'H' would normally be a turnoff except its my last initial as well as the first initial for my wife should she choose to wear it. If not for that, I would have passed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wcobos95 View Post
                            Had to pull the trigger on these Cole Haan loafers at 65 bones. Break-in period coming soon.
                            Where did you find that price?

Comment

Originally posted by shockemags View Post
                              Where did you find that price?
                              Amazon!
                              http://www.amazon.com/Cole-Haan-Air-...aan+air+monroe

Comment

The Kent clothes brush I had ordered off their EBay shop came in toay. Now to brush off all my jackets.

Comment

Working...
                                X