Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Black Friday kids purchases...$110 total to my door!

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
      My Black Friday kids purchases...$110 total to my door!
      Stylin'! That miniature coat is awesome and hilarious at the same time.

Comment

I can't find a link on the website but it is the JCF version of this:
        http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...7156/27156.jsp

Two "Sunwashed Oxfords" in white and blue in a Medium and they fit PERFECT! Check out my measurements below. If you're struggling to find good fitting shirts JCF is great! These are my 2nd and 3rd shirts from JCF and I'm not shopping anywhere else anymore!

Best Part, they were 40% off and I payed less than $30 for a shirt that fits well enough I won't have to get it tailored. WOO!

And for the record, I tried on the JCP oxfords and I found them very tight up top and too baggy in the waist.
        Last edited by Dave Porter; November 29, 2012, 10:40 PM.
        42" Chest 32" Waist 6' Tall 185 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
          Stylin'! That miniature coat is awesome and hilarious at the same time.
          Hah I know, I had to get it after I saw they made them, I am going to try and get a picture of him in the snow with his hands in his pockets just chillin.

Comment

Picked these up today:

Comment

I've been good about not impulse-buying lately, but today I fudged. Picked up the hooded cotton/nylon Odin jacket from Target. It was on the clearance rack for $20 (down from $70 MSRP).

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                I've been good about not impulse-buying lately, but today I fudged. Picked up the hooded cotton/nylon Odin jacket from Target. It was on the clearance rack for $20 (down from $70 MSRP).
                Haha, I literally bought the same thing at the same price a couple hours ago. I somewhat wish the hood was detachable for at $20 it seems a great fitting casual jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  Nice!

Comment

Got this off ebay yesterday for about $25:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/80-JOHN-W-NO...vip=true&rt=nc

Comment

Got this NWT off ebay for about $25 total:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...rshirts067.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        Haha, I literally bought the same thing at the same price a couple hours ago. I somewhat wish the hood was detachable for at $20 it seems a great fitting casual jacket.
                        I just picked that jacket up as well. Fits great and definitely worth the $20. Not the best winter jacket but I wore it today with a sweatshirt underneath and a grey down vest on top.

It is definitely on the cheap side in terms of construction but it has some nice details. The interior drawstring allows you to keep it nice and trim and the zipper starts about 4 inches from the bottom of the jacket.

Comment

i just ventured into ross for the first time in probably a year.. its like digging for a needle in a huge haystack. anyhow, i actually found a red pullover swearter - converse black canvas, regular price $98, for $16.99. i also needed a winter coat and grabbed a andrew marc new york jacket for $99 [regular price $495]. id actually had my eye on one of these for some time, i saw them at nordstrom rack but they didnt have my size, and then i happened on it at ross, so overall a good night

Comment

I work at Johnston & Murphy. During Christmas they do these crazy sales for employees on most of the merchandise. I picked these up for $75 instead of the usual $275. If you can't tell, they're a dark brown. The factory store near me has them in a mahogany, thinking about going out there and picking them up as well. There's a briefcase I've had my eye on that I can get for 70% off now, I'll probably pick that one up too.

Comment

@Teej Wow I am very jealous of you right now. I need to find a new pair of black dress shoes and Johnson and Murphy sure makes some nice ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Teej View Post
                                I work at Johnston & Murphy. During Christmas they do these crazy sales for employees on most of the merchandise. I picked these up for $75 instead of the usual $275. If you can't tell, they're a dark brown. The factory store near me has them in a mahogany, thinking about going out there and picking them up as well. There's a briefcase I've had my eye on that I can get for 70% off now, I'll probably pick that one up too.

Woah, nice! Could you send me a pair as a Christmas gift ?

Comment

Working...
                                X