Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that mark on the park of the coatthat isn't seen when it's closed? I guess it depends on which way you close it. Just cover it with some flair:

Comment

• Not removable with vinegar. I'll try to exchange it tomorrow.

@Alan it is in front of the coat, right in the middle. Not the best place to put some "flair".

Comment

• That's the PERFECT place for flair. You want people to see it, don't you?

Comment

• Picked up a Nordstrom Rack trim fit white shirt...ripped my previous one by mistake Also got some new socks (Cole Haan and Nautica) and a tan belt.

Comment

• @Shift and Void - Can you take some top down photos, and photos with jeans on? Also, could you take some pics of the soles? Thanks!

Comment

• Ask and you shall receive! FYI, the leg opening of the jeans I'm wearing is pretty small. They're "skinny fit tapered."

Also, I apologize for the somewhat blurry quality of the images. My camera hates any lighting condition other than the natural light of wonderfully sunny skies.

If you want any other info/images just let me know.

Comment

• I went to GAP on my lunchbreak to find some gloves. They don't ghave them in stock yet, but instead I walked out with this jacket:

Here's the product page (though it looks like crap on the model):

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=312997002

It was on clearance and then marked down an additional 40% so I only paid $45 for it. Score! As the online reviews say, it's snug if you size accordingly. I actually bought one in my regular size and another in the next larger size (shown in the pic above). I'm going to take them home and see which one fits me best when I start pairing it with other stuff I own.

It's completely unstructured in the shoulders which is actually pretty nice. However, the chest pieces are extremely pliable so if the jacket is snug at all on you, you can see the tugging of the fabric really easilly.

... I also murdered a stromboli from Sbarro while I was at the mall. Good stuff.

Comment

• Thats a sick jacket. I like it a lot. Alan, what are your measurements?

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
                  -Maximus

Comment

• I'm typically a 40R so I bought the 40R and 42R. Right now I'm leaning towards keeping the 42R, but I won't be 100% sure until i get home and see how they handle layering. I suspect the 40R will be a tight fit if I add a sweater vest into the mix.

Comment

• Club Monaco suit came in the mail today. I think I was under the impression that the 'dots' were part of the weave of the cloth and not the incredibly loud pindots that they actually are.

Like so...

Haha. Don't think I can pull that off.

Comment

• Ordered these during their "friends & family" sale last week. Just picked them up today. Killer. These will probably enter into the rotation with my Gourmet's for my every day sneakers.

Comment

• Picked up a charcoal Calvin Klein pea coat from Marshall's today for $60. It fit me better than the ones I tried on at BR and the BR factory store.

Comment

• @JScoope Those are SICK! They still have them online? Checking now lol

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                            #StayDapper

Comment

• @Lib: Wow, that's quite a pattern.

Comment

• They still have them online but they are back at full price. They are the "bergen" model.

I got these for $86 in the sale, I think they're $148 normally, BUT, I also found them on 6pm for $105 cos I was looking for the burgundy ones. Here they are:

http://www.6pm.com/cole-haan-bergen

Comment

Working...
                                X