Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup! Figured I would get the sign in there. :-) It cost me $14.

Comment

Picked up a pair of Grenson sharp derby boots in burnt pine and a pair of slim straight jeans from express in a smokey blue wash. Boots were $145 on sale from Gilt and jeans were on clearance so $40 on them.

Comment

Fantastic price on the Grensons!

Comment

Received my pair of AE Richmond from eBay. They're beautiful. $40 including shoe trees and shipping.

Comment

They look great; nice work Jessy! (burning jealousy)

Comment

wow jessy...those are gorgeous

Comment

Jessy!! I'm so happy for you! I know how long you've looked for something like that in your size.

Comment

Very nice, Jessy! I couldn't see them on my phone earlier. Looking good!

Comment

Amazing pickup! Very handsome looking shoe.

Comment

just received the dopp kit from recent last call 40% off sale. First impression - well made, leather looks nice and texture and color are really nice, zippers work well. Also no logos any where

I did not realize it would be big, scratch that - it is huge.

http://i.imgur.com/ONeN8.jpg

Comment

Nice pickup Jessy! Jealous lol.

Comment

Interestingly enough, since visiting this site, I've never seen these shoes mentioned (maybe for a reason?). I ordered these and they look and feel great out the box! Of course I need to wear them a couple times to see how they break in and how comfortable they will be, but looks wise they're awesome. Love the gold buckles to add a little extra every now and then too. Might not be for everyone, but I'm sure i'll have some heads turning asking where I got them.

Savile Row Co. Double Monk $149

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/savile+row+co.+double+monk+slip-on?prodId=230967&productRef=SEARCH

Don't mind the brown slacks...had on a different pair of shoes, but tried these on right when I got home

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                          #StayDapper

Comment

@Jessy, great find man. Those look excellent.

@Sdot, I mean no offense here, but those gold buckles make me think of the coach purses my mom used to carry in the 90s. Not a fan of gold anything, really. So that can be taken with a grain of salt.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I upgraded my golf shoes today! I found a pair of $250 Nikes on clearance for $99. I know they're flashy, but they're athletic shoes so I'm willing to go along with it. They've got some memory foam or something going on and they feel awesome!

They have the modern look of a high-tech athletic shoe, but still retain the brown and white of a classic golf shoe. What you can't tell from the pic is that the white leather is pebble grained. High-tech and classy, IMO. I'm expecting detractors here, but I love 'em!

Comment

@greg_s yea...to each it's own. I figured some wouldn't like them, but I've gotten some great remarks thus far.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                                #StayDapper

Comment

Working...
                                X