X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnR View Post
    Wait. Back up a sec... There's an anal retentive store?!
    Asking for a friend...

Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• JohnR
    replied
    Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I had to chuckle when my wife asked me, “where did you get those, the anal retentive store?”

But I’m loving how organized they make my shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait. Back up a sec... There's an anal retentive store?!
    Asking for a friend...

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Originally posted by pmestrad View Post
    What are your thoughts on this? Specifically, in terms of sizing, which did you get and what is your normal S&M jacket size? Do you feel this could be worn with a suit or do you think it is too short of a jacket for that? Thanks!
    I normally wear 36R contemporary in their suits and got this coat in 38R contemporary and it works fine on its own or over a jacket. I'm actually wearing it over a blazer in the pics above so IMO it works fine with suits/jackets length-wise.

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Some fire jackets on the last page. Even though I want different jackets, I end up grabbing my Beaufort everyday....

Leave a comment:

• kongmw
    replied
    I had to chuckle when my wife asked me, “where did you get those, the anal retentive store?”

Woah that looks really neat! But I'd also run out of my closet space in no time

Leave a comment:

• pmestrad
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Got my S&M peacoat in last week.

What are your thoughts on this? Specifically, in terms of sizing, which did you get and what is your normal S&M jacket size? Do you feel this could be worn with a suit or do you think it is too short of a jacket for that? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Oh man. That would bother me a lot actually, because I like to be able to see what I'm grabbing to wear so I can visualize an outfit as I'm putting it together.
    same

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Oh man. That would bother me a lot actually, because I like to be able to see what I'm grabbing to wear so I can visualize an outfit as I'm putting it together.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Got my S&M peacoat in last week.

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied
    Yes, a bit. Do you have short, wide feet? Also, I've noticed that sometimes when I look down at shoes I'm wearing, I don't like the way they look, but if I look at them in the mirror, they look good.

But don't feel bad. I was once trying on a pair of shoes and I remarked to the saleswoman, "these make my feet look like Frankenstein feet."

Being such a great salesperson her response was, "well, sir, after all, you do wear size 12." I bought them anyway.
    Yeah, I think it's more the latter than the former - I find it much harder to tell how shoes look on me compared to clothes.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Token View Post
    Real McCoys A-1 Deerskin Jacket. Never had anything made in deerskin before and it’s surprisingly soft.

Very handsome jacket. I like those boots with the jacket as well.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Tacitus View Post
    I'm trying to branch out beyond wearing only brown shoes to work, but I find black oxfords/derbies a little too formal, so snagged these guys from BR on sale for $55.

They look a little chunky to me, though - any thoughts?

Yes, a bit. Do you have short, wide feet? Also, I've noticed that sometimes when I look down at shoes I'm wearing, I don't like the way they look, but if I look at them in the mirror, they look good.

But don't feel bad. I was once trying on a pair of shoes and I remarked to the saleswoman, "these make my feet look like Frankenstein feet."

Being such a great salesperson her response was, "well, sir, after all, you do wear size 12." I bought them anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Token
    replied
    Real McCoys A-1 Deerskin Jacket. Never had anything made in deerskin before and it’s surprisingly soft.

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied
    Originally posted by Token View Post
    This. Loafer nailed it. Shoes in isolation are fine, pants with a wider leg opening would look better.
    I think the picture might be a little misleading because I was standing at a weird angle trying to get a good photograph - but my pants are relatively narrow, so your feedback confirms my initial reaction. Thanks all!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X