Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding ties Jessy. I love the Tie Bar...

Is that navy sold wool or does the picture just look weird?

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

@Sigtweed Corduroy : You're right, it's wool!

Comment

@Jessy, I've wanted that striped knit for a while, do you like it?

Comment

$55 Shell Cord AE Leeds:

Original JR Soles still solid, almost zero wear on the heel, heel cup clean. Jackpot!

Comment

Yesterday I picked up some of the new Converse leather hi-tops, I guess they are saying that they are boots. They don't have the model that I bought online, but they look great with a pair of jeans. Really happy with them.

Comment

I hit the Potomac Mills Banana Republic outlet Friday night; I got a single-breasted slim fit black trench for $63, and 5 pair of socks for $20.

At Goodwill today I got an H&M tweed blazer for $6.99. Lovin' it.

Comment

My Tiebar order came in as well:

Navy pindot

Midnight navy grenafaux

Burgundy grenafaux

Gray wool

Glen plaid wool

(All 3" width)

Midnight navy knitted

1.5" brushed tie bar

FINALLY some ties. Thank you to all the tie guys on this forum for their wisdom... ties are a nightmare to me but I'm really satisfied with this purchase.

Comment

@n0rm that pair of shoes looks amazing

I got a pair of rigid Levi's 505's for $13 at the Valley Fair Levis Store recently. They were on sale for $24.90 and they often have an additional 50% off sale items, so I ended up paying about $13.40 after sales tax. They were just 2 inches longer than my normal size, so they're good to go. There were a few 514's as well, but unfortunately none in my preferred size.

Comment

I ended up ordering this Lands End Wool Top Coat in Navy for 131$ last night (40% off)

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-wool-topcoat~244090_59.html

I have one in grey and I've been wanting a Navy coat. This one looked good enough. Thoughts?

Comment

@pratyk I prefer a trench, but can't beat that deal!

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                      #StayDapper

Comment

I know this isn't really "dapper" and is a little out there for this kind of forum, but I haven't bought anything in sooo long and then these arrived today after months of waiting for their release.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aOKqJ55PRU...elot+dieci.JPG

Comment

Eeesh. JScoope - more power to you!

Comment

Yeah... I thought I'd get that response LOL.

I can never get enough of Gourmet, and oddly enough as much as I HATE animal print and camo I LOVE them on sneakers.

Comment

Soooo...what the heck would you wear with that?

Comment

Anything really.

On note though, I own a LOT of sneakers. These aren't an every day shoe or anything.

I'm currently an unemployed student/stay at home dad.

I pretty much wear jeans or chinos and a t-shirt every single day, unless its hot in which case gym shorts. There won't be issues fitting it in to my rotation. I'm just geeked to have something new!

Comment

Working...
                                X