Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@n0rm, just saw your comment. There is one pic of them in my WIWT post on this page

http://threads.dappered.com/topic/wiwt/page/48

It isn't the greatest picture, but they are in really nice condition. They have been resoled so I can't tell how old they are. From the digging I've done, based on the stitching they were made sometime between 1960-1980.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

^Those look really nice! Jelly! Post pic or list the numbers in the serial number area, I might be able to date them for you.

Comment

got a pair of AE strands from that factory sale for $220 shipped + one Free shoe tree. I have had my eye on these for some time but could not stomach paying retail.

Comment

Just got in a shawl collar cardigan I ordered. Trying to get a few fall/winter items in before it gets cold.

Comment

Jordan, where is that from?

Comment

http://www.6pm.com/7-diamonds-karlstad-black

I am a 38 chest, but sized down to a small.

Comment

I like it, I personally would unbotton the top botton as well for a more casual feel.

I just picked up 3 pairs of alphas during the dockers sale: brown, khaki, and navy. I was surprised how well they fit considering I really didn't like the D1 fit at all and was nervous they would be too skinny. They are certainly slim, but I don't plan on drying them.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Jordan, hey, that looks pretty darned good.

Comment

Thanks!

It took me a long time to find one that was pretty form fitting, and without a cable knit pattern or some weird variation in buttons. I found it a couple months and and watched the price til it went to less than half what it was originally listed for. I'm pretty happy with it.

Comment

@Jordan - Good looking cardigan! What's the white shirt you've got on?

Comment

Not to be the last guy on the bandwagon, but that does look good. I've ragged on thin cardigans before, but I like ones with substantial features like the shawl collar and thick weaves.

Comment

@JEH - the white shirt is a Charles Tyrwhitt tailored fit poplin.

Comment

Just bought 2 pairs of Gavin-fit Straight Chinos from BR - and im convinced that they are the exact same as what they have at BR factory outlets..as I just tried on pair there a few days ago..

Also wondering if its me of if pockets flair out abit...

Comment

recently got the linen custom fit military short from RL in 'bright teal'.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family

Comment

Yesterday I went to my local friendly ranch supply store in hopes that they would sell Western buckle-compatible belts to go with my recently acquired Montana Silversmiths buckle. They did. They were also having a parking lot sale - I couldn't resist picking up a pair of Danner work boots for 75% off retail. They're a little chunkier than I would normally gravitate toward, but they are comfortable, built like tanks, lined with Gore-Tex, soled with Vibram, and recraftable. They look pretty badass with jeans, too. And it doesn't hurt that they give me a solid 1.5" extra height.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X