X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Charles
    replied
    Those are beautiful boots [MENTION=7367]Snake Doctor[/MENTION]!!

Here is an in person shot of my ebay steal boots:

As far as I can tell, they are AE Caen boots, though the model name isn't on the insole as it usually is. The ebay listing described them as "Olive". AE calls the color "dark taupe". They are mostly gray, with a touch of brown and green. I snagged them for $75 due to a cut in the upper on the inside of the left boot, above the ankle. I had the local shoe repair place put a patch on the inside for a few bucks. Overall, I'm very happy. 1st quality, and the cut is almost invisible.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jmeyers
    replied
    Those Trumans are outstanding. Love the cap in that color.

Leave a comment:

• fiftyforfifty
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post
    Unhealthy boot obsession continues with the arrival of a pair of Truman horse rump rough-outs ordered in July and a pair of cherry grain Barker country brogue boots which replaced the ever faithful JCP Deacons I recently sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nice choice, especially brogue boots are awesome

Leave a comment:

• Shade
    replied
    You really upped your boot game [MENTION=7367]Snake Doctor[/MENTION] Nice kicks.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Doctor
    replied
    Unhealthy boot obsession continues with the arrival of a pair of Truman horse rump rough-outs ordered in July and a pair of cherry grain Barker country brogue boots which replaced the ever faithful JCP Deacons I recently sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X