This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    After five months of waiting, finally received my MTO JFitzpatrickfootwear.com boots. I love them.
    Very nice!

Comment

With the anniversary sale at AE going on, I picked up a pair of seconds Higgins Mill Chrmxl boots. Gotta say, for seconds I'm happy with my purchase.

The only damage I could find is this.

Comment

I agree--those are good for seconds. You got them from Shoe Bank? $199? Nice.
        WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=17354]mebejoseph[/MENTION]. And your pricing is correct!

Comment

Did some real damage the credit card this weekend...

3 x Uniqlo Dry Pique Polo
            1 x Uniqlo Kando Pants - Adam Scott Line
            5 x Uniqlo AIRism boxer briefs
            4 x BR OCBD

It was an expensive weekend...

Comment

Went a bit over the top (budget-wise) and picked up this Valstar brown suede jacket from NMWA on their spring sale.

I blame this one on Simon Crompton of Permanent Style...

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Love that jacket. IT has taken time to warm up to the style but it looks great to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
                    Went a bit over the top (budget-wise) and picked up this Valstar brown suede jacket from NMWA on their spring sale.

Awesome pickup! Valstarinos are amazing jackets and super versatile, hope you get a ton of use out of it!
                    Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Yes--it's really beautiful. And wow! A "bit" over the top? I checked the price. But it looks like it's worth the $$$ if you've got it.

Comment

[MENTION=15630]Loafer28[/MENTION] [MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] [MENTION=14773]Token[/MENTION] [MENTION=17354]mebejoseph[/MENTION]
                        Thanks guys. This purchase definitely ate into my watch budget but I'm looking forward to working it into my outfits (as soon as I pre-treat it with some protectant spray).

Comment

What color is the lining? Be careful wearing it in the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                            After five months of waiting, finally received my MTO JFitzpatrickfootwear.com boots. I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Killer Button Boots! I love the two-color wingtip.

Comment

Since I made some gainz since the last time I wore summer clothes, I did a summer refresh at Target today. 5 new SS shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, and a pair of lightweight jeans.

Then I got hailed on on the way home, but that’s a different story.
                              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by PureAndy View Post
                                Killer Button Boots! I love the two-color wingtip.
                                Thank you! I think I'm going to get to wear them this Friday night. Can't really wear them to court or out running errands.

Comment

Working...
                                X