X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Suitsup...R/292299340115
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

I behaved for a while. I really did. I have a modest collection of about 20 watches. Highlighted by 2 Tag Heuer's, 1 Hamilton, 2 citizen eco drives, 1 Movado, 1 Invicta, etc. But now... I got this. The crown jewel of my little collection. After being the high bidder I wondered if I'd have remorse. After seeing it - I don't.

Comment

Lovely purchase [MENTION=16447]migrabill[/MENTION] congrats!

Comment

Recent Purchases

I needed a jacket that wet autumn weather wasn’t going to destroy (eg. not leather).

The solution is hopefully this Barbour Polarquilt field jacket I just acquired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Publius; November 4, 2017, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Just picked this up for $120 at Nordstrom Rack!

Comment

Was on the hunt for some chukkas with tread for the coming snowy winter in Cleveland. Picked up these Boggs. Like the style, we’ll see how they hold up.

Comment

I couldn't contain myself and grabbed up the Bonobos ivory shawl-collar dinner jacket Joe mentioned on the coverage of the Gilt City voucher:

https://dappered.com/2017/10/bonobos...-city-voucher/

172 with tax, it's headed to my house now. Should make for a fun New Year's Eve (if we don't end up at a friend's house again :\ )
                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

It snowed five billion feet the past few days (an exaggeration) and was 0°F this morning (not an exaggeration) so I've been on the prowl for some kind of casual shoe that is substantial enough for the weather but wears like a sneaker. Settled on these Danner Vertigos... we'll see how they are in-person.

Ben

Comment

Six yards of Cone selvedge denim straight from the White Oak Mill. I can't find the jeans I'm looking for so I'm gonna make my own. How hard can it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                      Six yards of Cone selvedge denim straight from the White Oak Mill. I can't find the jeans I'm looking for so I'm gonna make my own. How hard can it be?

Comment

[MENTION=13239]kongmw[/MENTION] Sorry, don't get the reference. I've made jeans in the past so that was kind of tongue in cheek. My only concern is if my machine can handle heavier weight denim.

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
                          I totally read it in his voice.

Comment

Alden natural CXL cap toe boots, Barrie last.

Comment

Very nice, I have my 403s scheduled for wear tomorrow. Please let us know how the plantation crepe soles wear over time, I've eyed several pairs of Aldens that feature them.

-Vic
                              "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

Originally posted by Vic View Post
                                Very nice, I have my 403s scheduled for wear tomorrow. Please let us know how the plantation crepe soles wear over time, I've eyed several pairs of Aldens that feature them.

-Vic
                                Will do, mate. I'm pretty curious myself. They sure are comfy right out of the box, maybe a touch more than my 405's were at the same point.

Comment

Working...
                                X