• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token View Post
    Pickups from gentlemens footwear:
    Alden cordovan V-tip color #8
    Edward Green Shanklin clove suede

The Aldens are similar to their classic cordovan LWB, but it's the first time I've seen the v-tip split toe before. The EGs are similar to the AExMD chukkas except they have what EG calls an R1 sole (slim rubber sole) instead of AE's butyl sole. I was afraid they'd look too similar to AE snuff but clove is a lot more red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very very nice
    You can never have enough shoes

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
      What model are those, [MENTION=15801]Tacitus[/MENTION] ? I dig 'em.
      Bass Conner. On sale at Macy's right now FYI.

Unfortunately, I had to return them because of heel slippage - going to try the next size down but suspect that might be too tight.

Comment

Haul from Century 21 in Brooklyn today. Also had many Persol sunglasses for $79.99 (more models in store) https://www.c21stores.com/categories...r%5B%5D=persol

Maui Jim World Cup (some smudges on the lenses, but believe they should clean off) Also had a couple more in the clearance section
        Philippe Model AVLU VL07 (couldn't find much information about them) They had another pair not on clearance, but while these had a little wear, not too much (around $170)...they have a section for Euro shoes (most all sneakers)
        Penguin and Frank swim trunks (first time trying each)
        Last edited by 77Pat; June 17, 2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

If you were also bidding, my apologies.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/302343641612
          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Just got these in the mail, Florsheim Classico double monks. Snagged them off Amazon for a total of $69.03, I think it was a error they corrected the price a few hours later putting it back to $190

Comment

Originally posted by dapperazn View Post
              Just got these in the mail, Florsheim Classico double monks. Snagged them off Amazon for a total of $69.03, I think it was a error they corrected the price a few hours later putting it back to $190

Nice score! I don't think it's an error though. They do that a lot with their clothes/shoes. They'll mark one or two sizes on the really low end so that it shows up at a wider range of prices when people filter by price to generate product views, then once somebody buys it, the price automatically goes back up (not necessarily to the same $ as the rest). I've got several shoes for supper cheap from Amazon like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                Nice score! I don't think it's an error though. They do that a lot with their clothes/shoes. They'll mark one or two sizes on the really low end so that it shows up at a wider range of prices when people filter by price to generate product views, then once somebody buys it, the price automatically goes back up (not necessarily to the same $ as the rest). I've got several shoes for supper cheap from Amazon like this.
                Ahh ok, it's a shame it was only in brown I would of liked to buy a second pair in black as well.

Comment

It's waiting for me at the post office (all cold and alone) but I splurged and bought myself a Seiko SKX007 this week. I'm stupidly excited to go pick it up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mybrainisweird View Post
                    It's waiting for me at the post office (all cold and alone) but I splurged and bought myself a Seiko SKX007 this week. I'm stupidly excited to go pick it up tomorrow.
                    Congrats on your purchase. I own this watch and LOVE it. Looking forward to seeing some pics too!

Comment

I couldn't resist picking up the Allen Edmond Strand in Walnut from the tent sale yesterday. There is a small chip in the heal of the top shoe, near where it meets the leather, but other than that they're pretty darn solid for the price I paid. I do love me some walnut shoes!

I also received my Spier & Mackay Neapolitan navy suit. I'm loving it!

Comment

Waiting on the doorstep when I came home for lunch... Taft Gables in Black

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulBeau View Post
                          Waiting on the doorstep when I came home for lunch... Taft Gables in Black
                          Those are pretty cool. I was looking at similar ones on the Rack's website but am curious how they look with a casual look (jeans, etc).

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...EACK%20LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                            Those are pretty cool. I was looking at similar ones on the Rack's website but am curious how they look with a casual look (jeans, etc).

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...EACK%20LEATHER
                            Go for it! I wear mine with jeans, chino pants, and shorts and they work.

Comment

although not purchased recently, my Gaucho Kudu smooth-out boots have finally shipped from Truman.

https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Pair of jeans.

Comment

Working...
                                X