This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelennor View Post
    Found a pair of Rancourt & Co. grey suede blutchers at Nordstrom Rack for $150 including taxes. Never could afford a pair of Rancourts at retail so I picked them up while I had the chance. Also spotted was a pair of AE strandmoks for $75 but the vibram sole didn't jive with me so I passed.
    By any chance were the Strandmoks an 8.5?

Comment

[MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] I was hovering around the 8.5 to 9 sections and I do believe they were indeed size 8.5.

Comment

The Kingsman by Cleverley came in today from the Mr. Porter sale. Very happy with the fit. Says handmade in England on the bottom. Reading other threads, it seems most of Cleverley handmade is either C&J or AS.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
          Those are some nice pants! In the summer I like to wear bolder colors and was eyeing those as well. Real bummer they aren't available in 770 fit, would have picked up a pair if they were.
          great casuals
          Eat what is good for your health but
          Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Took bonobos up on their 25% off coupon for select styles today. Their prices are high but I just haven't found any other brand that so consistently fits for me so a promo always sucks me in. Ordered some henleys and polos as well as a number of their activewear pieces (Goodsport).

Comment

Picked up these Bass loafers and trying to decide whether to keep them. I wanted something that I could wear to work as an alternative to oxfords (office is business casual), or more casually with denim. I've never owned loafers before, so would appreciate any feedback.

Comment

They look great! They are nice and sleek, so don't look like "old man" penny loafers. I would proudly wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by 77Pat View Post
                  The Kingsman by Cleverley came in today from the Mr. Porter sale. Very happy with the fit. Says handmade in England on the bottom. Reading other threads, it seems most of Cleverley handmade is either C&J or AS.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                  How much did those set you back? I've been looking for a similar loafer but haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
                    How much did those set you back? I've been looking for a similar loafer but haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet.
                    $375, most I have ever spent on shoes https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/...s/790768?ppv=2

Look to be a variation of the Alfred Sargent Odell (looking at the pattern in the heel)
                    http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index...afer-1753.html
                    http://alfredsargent.co.uk/exclusive-range/odell/

Comment

Received my Beckett Simonon Atlas Motorcycle jacket. Initial impressions are good. Nice leather, stout zippers, no loose threads and good slim fit (size medium.) Haven't worn it yet while riding my motorcycle yet though.
                      Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

Comment

What model are those, [MENTION=15801]Tacitus[/MENTION] ? I dig 'em.

Comment

I didn't realize Negan surfed this forum. :P

Comment

Pickups from gentlemens footwear:
                            Alden cordovan V-tip color #8
                            Edward Green Shanklin clove suede

The Aldens are similar to their classic cordovan LWB, but it's the first time I've seen the v-tip split toe before. The EGs are similar to the AExMD chukkas except they have what EG calls an R1 sole (slim rubber sole) instead of AE's butyl sole. I was afraid they'd look too similar to AE snuff but clove is a lot more red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Just got the bright blue hopsack blazer from spier and mackay from the tailor. Love it.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
                                Pickups from gentlemens footwear:
                                Alden cordovan V-tip color #8
                                Edward Green Shanklin clove suede

The Aldens are similar to their classic cordovan LWB, but it's the first time I've seen the v-tip split toe before. The EGs are similar to the AExMD chukkas except they have what EG calls an R1 sole (slim rubber sole) instead of AE's butyl sole. I was afraid they'd look too similar to AE snuff but clove is a lot more red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Absolutely gorgeous shoes!

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                                Just got the bright blue hopsack blazer from spier and mackay from the tailor. Love it.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk
                                Take some pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X