This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shade View Post
    Just ordered a pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile Oxfords.
    What color did you go for?

Comment

Originally posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
      What color did you go for?
      The color said "tan", but they look darker to me.

Comment

Purchase was a few weeks ago, but it arrived today. Spier and Mackay MTM. Thomas Mason light blue end on end, unfused collar, and mother of pearl buttons

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Two shoe purchases: Nike killshots and Gaziano & Girling Arran. First pair of Nikes in years and first pair of G&G ever.
          Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Ordered a pair of AE dub monks in chili from their recent sale. Hoping these will become go-to spring/summer shoes the way my First Ave boots have been winter go-tos.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              Ordered a pair of AE dub monks in chili from their recent sale. Hoping these will become go-to spring/summer shoes the way my First Ave boots have been winter go-tos.
              Love the chili color.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ugh they do not fit. And I thought the style looked a bit goofy with my business attire. Back they go.
                Ben

Comment

Got a pair of white Jack Purcell Remastered at my local Marshalls for $30. I thought about getting the same pair last year when they were released but decided $95 was far to much to pay for a pair of Converse.

https://www.kicksonfire.com/converse...ll-remastered/

Comment

Just got this Vermilyea Pelle briefcase in brown Horween Chromexcel and ranger tan waxed canvas. The thing is amazing and I'm so pumped to beat it up. I've never owned a Filson bag (just a couple of their jackets) but I have handled a few and I can definitely say the construction on this bag is in another league. I have heard that Filson seems to have been cutting corners on their bags recently though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post

Just got this Vermilyea Pelle briefcase in brown Horween Chromexcel and ranger tan waxed canvas. The thing is amazing and I'm so pumped to beat it up. I've never owned a Filson bag (just a couple of their jackets) but I have handled a few and I can definitely say the construction on this bag is in another league. I have heard that Filson seems to have been cutting corners on their bags recently though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Very nice! Love the looks of VP bags. I've always wanted one, but the cheap Gustin bag I have won't seem to die yet. One day.

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post

Two shoe purchases: Nike killshots and Gaziano & Girling Arran. First pair of Nikes in years and first pair of G&G ever.
                        Awesome purchase
                        Eat what is good for your health but
                        Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

After the AE dub monks were a bust I've ordered a few things from the factory seconds sale. Hopefully at least one pair will work out...
                          Ben

Comment

Today's grab at Nordstrom rack...

Comment

[MENTION=14773]Token[/MENTION] - Those G&Gs look good!

Comment

I'd have to say Aldo is getting better in terms of shoe quality.
                                Not bad for a $150 loafer that is Blake-stitched, especially after 30% discount
                                5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Working...
                                X