This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    And with my wedding coming up, I settled on a suit for the wedding that the future Ms. DocDave likes as well:

Looks like we made the same pickup with that one

Man, I need to clean my mirror haha

Comment

Suit looks great [MENTION=14616]CJMichaelRay[/MENTION]. I received word today that my order shipped, but I won't be wearing the suit until my wedding day. But the linen suit on the other hand will some rotation time once summer hits.

Comment

Ordered a pair of Natural Shell Strands from AE's trunk show. Was thinking about a navy cornwalis instead but I couldn't justify spending that much on blue dress shoes that I'd rarely get a chance to wear.
        Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Red wing seconds from STP. They have Small irregularities in the leather, but barely noticeable. I'm keeping them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

This is my first pair of white leather sneakers. I guess that I am guilty of jumping on the hype, but the threads introduced these to me. They are the first pair of non running shoes that have spoken to me....simple, sleek, and just enough color to be interesting but not flashy. I know that they aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I am loving them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Awesome, good purchase
            Eat what is good for your health but
            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

I ordered a pair of these this week
              https://www.amazon.com/Adidas-Buseni...busenitz+white

and just bought a pair of very lightly used Allen Edmonds Cordovan Graysons off ebay for $75. I'm dang excited to get both.

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
                Red wing seconds from STP. They have Small irregularities in the leather, but barely noticeable. I'm keeping them.

Nice!!! Are those Beckmans? I picked up a pair of Iron Rangers for STP about 6 months ago and have been very happy with them.

Comment

They r RW blacksmiths. Don't know how they r different from Beckmans. They look the same to me. The leather seems a little thinner compared to other red wings I've tried on. I sized down 1/2 from my sneaker sizing and they fit really well.

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
                    They r RW blacksmiths. Don't know how they r different from Beckmans. They look the same to me. The leather seems a little thinner compared to other red wings I've tried on. I sized down 1/2 from my sneaker sizing and they fit really well.

Look good! I was debating on making a purchase but I have been very indifferent on buying things lately. Something really needs to catch my eye to be worth it and I only have 1 thing in mind.

Comment

Waited a few weeks for these Jack Erwin Abe suede loafers (brown) to get marked down further. Happy to say I picked them up today at my local Nordstrom Rack for $39.

Now for it to get a little warmer outside...

Comment

$39?! That's a nice pickup!

Comment

I've hesitated three times before, but today my resolve finally broke when I saw the sale on the J Crew Kenton Pacers. With shipping and sales tax, they came to $130. I'll be stalking the USPS guy like a lunatic until they hit my porch.

Also, I took a gamble on what appeared to be the ultra-cheap equivalent of the J Crew stretch web belt that has been showing up periodically on here. Made by DG Hill (whoever the heck that is), and selling for $7.00 each. We'll see how they hold up, but they look great, I'm pleasantly surprised. Faux leather accents, but the buckle goes through the weave rather through a leather end like the J Crew belts, so the spot that would ordinarily wear out first isn't an issue. I sprung for one in khaki and one in brown, and so far I'm very happy with my purchase.
                          http://www.dealgenius.com/braided-be...very-time.html

Comment

Originally posted by villewill View Post
                            Waited a few weeks for these Jack Erwin Abe suede loafers (brown) to get marked down further. Happy to say I picked them up today at my local Nordstrom Rack for $39.

Now for it to get a little warmer outside...
                            Damn! I need to hit up the Rack! I didn't know they carried JE

Comment

Pendleton Varsity Jacket

Comment

Just ordered a pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile Oxfords.

Comment

Working...
                                X