Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This light heather gray suit from S&M arrived today. Finally have the light gray color I have been wanting

http://www.spierandmackay.com/produc...ntemporary_fit

Also got these AE boat shoes today that I should have waited for a sale for but I wanted to wear them this weekend

You can never have enough shoes

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
      Picked up a few shirts and a pair of shoes from my shopping list
      Nice haul! I love my blue stripe shirt like that. It is probably my favorite shirt I own.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        Nice haul! I love my blue stripe shirt like that. It is probably my favorite shirt I own.
        I really like how light the fabric is on it. Was an awesome pickup for s/s

Comment

Picked up a pair of Bonobos cords.

Comment

Drake's jeans finally came back in stock so I bought a pair. https://www.drakes.com/drake-s-model...ge-jeans-11956

Not exactly a denim head, but ever since this was featured on PTO I've wanted a pair to wear with sportcoats.
            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
              Drake's jeans finally came back in stock so I bought a pair. https://www.drakes.com/drake-s-model...ge-jeans-11956

Not exactly a denim head, but ever since this was featured on PTO I've wanted a pair to wear with sportcoats.
              How are they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought this suit from SuitSupply yesterday! It's getting some alterations done and it'll be ready by Monday. Really excited. I bought it to wear for am upcoming two-night vacation in LA!
                Last edited by CJMichaelRay; March 1, 2017, 12:55 PM. Reason: Better image link

Comment

That's a nice looking suit. What model is it? Lazio?

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                    That's a nice looking suit. What model is it? Lazio?
                    It is! I linked the suit in the last post. It's a wool/silk/linen blend with a tonal shepherds check. Looked really great in person and I can't wait to take it home.

Comment

That's a fantastic looking suit!

Comment

Does anyone know anything about the Clarks for Gap shoes?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VuurStyle
                          If your looking for some mens business accessories to finish off your look. I would highly recommend this Australian brand called 'Joel Wade'. They also just launched a range of classic minimalistic watches that compliment a smart business appearance. The watches are really affordable and they offer free postage in Australia.

You wouldn't believe how many compliments I get from people who love my style. All I did was add a pair of cufflinks, a tie bar and a watch to my outfit and it just took me to the next level.

You can check out the gear at www.joelwade.com.au
                          Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerking View Post
                            How are they?

I like them a lot, the higher rise makes a noticeable difference for tucking in shirts. A bit of info for comparison (take with a grain of salt since when it comes to jeans I know basically nothing): I bought a pair of Gustin Okayama Standard as my first pair of raw selvedge a year ago, but have rarely worn them due to laziness and the break in process. The Drake's jeans (which are made by Blackhorse Lane Atelier) are definitely more of a relaxed fit with less taper compared to the Gustin slim, and I think they're lighter weight as well (maybe 12 oz compared to Gustin's 14.5 oz) since they feel less stiff. My one complaint is that the waist is too large, a size 32 measures at a 34.5" waist which is noticeably larger than the Gustins (and even compared to my BR traveler), but it's not a big deal to get that taken in. If you only wear jeans with casual outfits then I'd say take a pass, but if you want something that you can pair with a sportcoat then these fit the bill well.
                            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Went on a bit of splurge with summer on the way.

And with my wedding coming up, I settled on a suit for the wedding that the future Ms. DocDave likes as well:

Comment

This is my first pair of white leather sneakers. I guess that I am guilty of jumping on the hype, but the threads introduced these to me. They are the first pair of non running shoes that have spoken to me....simple, sleek, and just enough color to be interesting but not flashy. I know that they aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I am loving them.

Comment

Working...
                                X