Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] Stans? Or something a little different?
    Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
      [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] Stans? Or something a little different?
      J.Crew x New Balance. I tried on Stans last week and didn't like the shape or fit. I like these a lot better.
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        J.Crew x New Balance. I tried on Stans last week and didn't like the shape or fit. I like these a lot better.
        How is the fit? I tried to go with Killshot 2s last year and they were too narrow. Thinking these might be a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by billmeek View Post
          How is the fit? I tried to go with Killshot 2s last year and they were too narrow. Thinking these might be a replacement.
          I'd say these are also probably a bit narrow, I am normally a 7.5 or 8, 8s fit me fine in these with a bit of extra room in the toe area.
          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by sbowie View Post
            I bought these right after Christmas when they had their 50% off clearance sale for like $40. I should've waited for this sale to save a few extra bucks lol oh well.

They are fantastic pants though. Great buy.
            Are these pants super slim? They state 14.5 inch leg opening on 32/32. Any idea how they fit compared to suit supply pants?

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] Oooooh. I like. I have Stans now, but I've always thought the shape was a little weird.
              Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by pmestrad View Post
                Are these pants super slim? They state 14.5 inch leg opening on 32/32. Any idea how they fit compared to suit supply pants?
                I can't compare to suitsupply so I'd have to defer that to someone else. However, for me, these are not super slim because they skim my legs and don't hug my ankles which I hate. I wear a 36 waist in them and they've quickly become my favorite pants because of how comfortable they are.

Comment

Got my Barbour Ashby that I impulse-bought for full retail price a few days ago and was definitely not a fan of how the waxed cotton feels in hand. TBH I never touched one of those jackets in person before. Though the fit was actually pretty spot on for something from such 'heritage' brand, I shall be returning it.

Comment

Snagged these CDB's for $41 shipped, brand new (black soles are part of the dying of the crepe)

Comment

Picked up a pair of BR Louis Chelsea Cognacs for $40 at my local BR. Rang up $99.99 and they had 60% off clearance shoes & accessories. When I checked online, the were $120 plus 50% off. Glad I decided I wanted to try them on before buying and luckily my local BR had them in stock.

Comment

Got lucky a couple of days ago and stumbled upon a navy (technically called marine) Baracuta G9 Harrington in my size 40 on Nordstrom website for half off. Appeared to be the last one available though. I had been wanting one for a while now and was almost certainly going with the Gustin version.

Comment

Just ordered three new pairs of glasses. Top two (gold and brown) to be everyday glasses, bottom (silver) to be sunglasses with a dark green lens.

I know they're nerdy as fuck but I really do like the gold ones (top)... they remind me of some super non-ironically dorky round glasses I had as a kid (pre-Harry Potter!), antique frames that belonged to my great grandfather and now live in a display case in my parents' house, as well as Shostakovich and Bonhoeffer.

I opted for the brown titanium as an alternate everyday pair just so I could fall back on something a little less eccentric as needed.
                          Ben

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/LWaamAN.jpg?1

Picked up another couple pairs. Navy suede Aldens and Navy shell Trumans.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                              ...and Bonhoeffer.
                              It's the right time for it, for damn sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hierophant View Post
                                It's the right time for it, for damn sure.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X