This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
    I rarely impulse buy, but for $80 (and not final sale), this seemed like fun:

https://www.ae.com/men-clearance-aeo...07?cm=sUS-cUSD

I know, I know... cheap suede. But I tried a medium on on in-store months ago, and it definitely feels like it's worth at least $80. Ordered the last medium-tall, should arrive soon.
    I like the look of the jacket in the photo ^^ I could see myself wearing that.

Comment

Cordovan money clip from AE for $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Snagged this on Amazon for like $11 shipped. Pretty great little book focusing on classic style

Comment

The Massdrop Allen Edmonds chukkas finally came in. They are so beautiful that I almost don't want to wear them.

Comment

You can send them to me. I will keep them safe.
            Ben

Comment

Nice! I'm loving mine (chocolate) so far. Tempted to pick up another pair in either snuff/sand if they do another run in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                Nice! I'm loving mine (chocolate) so far. Tempted to pick up another pair in either snuff/sand if they do another run in the future.
                How are they holding up? The suede is so soft they feel more like gloves than shoes. What shoe trees are you using? I put in my regulars from Nordstrom Rack and they stretch the uppers out of shape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Using some full toed ones from AE. Picked up a few a while back during a sale. I'm using ones that are 1 size smaller than what I would normally so they don't stretch the shoe. They're just the right size to keep the heel solid and for the rest of the shoe to sort of drape over the shoe tree.

Comment

Well my walnut Dalton seconds arrived. I think they are keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                      I rarely impulse buy, but for $80 (and not final sale), this seemed like fun:

https://www.ae.com/men-clearance-aeo...07?cm=sUS-cUSD

I know, I know... cheap suede. But I tried a medium on on in-store months ago, and it definitely feels like it's worth at least $80. Ordered the last medium-tall, should arrive soon.
                      Simply awesome
                      Eat what is good for your health but
                      Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                        Simply awesome
                        Couldn't button it though :/

Getting returned today.

Comment

"Deep Royal" blue Bowery slim wool trousers from J Crew. Just clicked submit purchase, should be here in a week-ish. Maybe sooner depending on which store it ships from I suppose.
                          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                            "Deep Royal" blue Bowery slim wool trousers from J Crew. Just clicked submit purchase, should be here in a week-ish. Maybe sooner depending on which store it ships from I suppose.
                            I bought these right after Christmas when they had their 50% off clearance sale for like $40. I should've waited for this sale to save a few extra bucks lol oh well.

They are fantastic pants though. Great buy.

Comment

thanks [MENTION=14783]sbowie[/MENTION]! looking forward to getting them in.
                              https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

New kicks came in.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X