This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Purchases

New arrivals from the Black Friday sale at S&M. If only I fit into the OTR sizes...

The brushed oxfords have a great heavy feel. Can't wait to break them in. The collar roll is the main reason I wanted to try these.

The blue trilby stripe is very similar to a shirt I have from Charles Tyrwhitt, just with a semi-spread instead of full spread collar.

Red university stripe oxford

White oxford

Blue trilby stripe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
      New arrivals from the Black Friday sale at S&M. If only I fit into the OTR sizes...

The brushed oxfords have a great heavy feel. Can't wait to break them in. The collar roll is the main reason I wanted to try these.

The blue trilby stripe is very similar to a shirt I have from Charles Tyrwhitt, just with a semi-spread instead of full spread collar.

Red university stripe oxford

White oxford

Blue trilby stripe

Excellent shirts crafted by Spier and Mackay
      Eat what is good for your health but
      Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Recent Marshalls purchase. I'll have to wait until warmer weather--- actually, in Atlanta, I could probably wear this linen sportcoat today.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
          Yeah I received notice of shipping so I'm outta luck. Oh well. No sense panicing just yet since I haven't even seen the boots yet.
          Did yours come in? Mine did. Judging from the pictures my wife text me, it looks like they will be going back. The marks on the tongue don't bother me, but the folding of the leather under the lace eyelets looks pretty significant.

Comment

[MENTION=14772].brian.[/MENTION] Not yet. But I do expect them to come in later this week. And yeah, that is some significant creasing. I'd be sending them back too. Bummer.

When mine come in I'll you know how they look/turn out.

Comment

Yea, I was hoping it was just the angle of the pic, but I don't think so. Will be the first pair of seconds that I had to send back.

Comment

I just decided to take my first plunge with Gustin. I backed the second round for their Waxed Field Jacket in Army Green. I really hope it gets funded since I missed the first round.

https://www.weargustin.com/store/4771

Comment

I've been wanting a white sneaker with a gum sole for a while so I ordered some New Balance sneakers from J.Crew. I tried on Stan Smiths in-person this weekend and didn't care for the shape of them or the fit.

Ben

Comment

New flannel button down shirt from Lands End came in and I love it. Something about 90s grunge band flannel never got purged out of my system. I also got a lined shirt jacket from LLBean that is nice and warm and I really like it, but it's too small so I'm going to have to exchange it.

Comment

These just arrived yesterday. Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue in merlot. Bought them as close-outs. My first pair of 'firsts'. Until now I've been purchasing from the Shoe Bank.

Comment

These just arrived yesterday. Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue in merlot. Bought them as close-outs. My first pair of 'firsts'. Until now I've been purchasing from the Shoe Bank.

Congrats, beautiful shoes
                        Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Thanks. Looking forward to wearing them. Still have a pair of Dalton seconds on the way.

Comment

Those are beauties. I can smell the new leather

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=12296]firemunkee[/MENTION] I wasn't sure if I would like the shoes after I purchased them online. In fact I was having a bit of buyers remorse as I wasn't sure if a) they would be too formal for me and/or b) what I would wear them with. But as soon as I took them out of the box, I knew I made the right choice in picking them up from the AE close out sale.

Comment

I rarely impulse buy, but for $80 (and not final sale), this seemed like fun:

https://www.ae.com/men-clearance-aeo...07?cm=sUS-cUSD

I know, I know... cheap suede. But I tried a medium on on in-store months ago, and it definitely feels like it's worth at least $80. Ordered the last medium-tall, should arrive soon.
                                Last edited by Rocco; January 19, 2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X