Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up this Jackson Wayne leather briefcase. They sell blemished ones for 25% off so I got a good deal. I commute to work on public transportation so my briefcases get beat up. This seems very sturdy so far (I have had it two weeks.) Very thick leather! It is a nice simple design that is not over-engineered with lots of pockets and D-Rings (Saddleback wink wink.)
    Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

Comment

Just bought a SuitSupply Jort. Was originally gonna go in and purchase a Hartford but got talked into the Jort. Both were great suits but I live in Miami and the casualness and lightness of the Jort seemed like it would be more appropriate. Also the Jort was a tad slimmer overall

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaygolf View Post
        Just bought a SuitSupply Jort. Was originally gonna go in and purchase a Hartford but got talked into the Jort. Both were great suits but I live in Miami and the casualness and lightness of the Jort seemed like it would be more appropriate. Also the Jort was a tad slimmer overall
        I have a summer Jort and love it. It breathes well keeps me very cool. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ordered 2 pair of grey wool trousers from Banana Republic and a Gap slim fit button down that I liked for St. Pattys Day.

Comment

Needed a new winter jacket and decided to try a peacoat since I've never worn one.

Got a good deal from GAP. Original $198. Ended up after discounts $74 for the jacket. Total was $98 with two day shipping and tax. Hopefully I will like it. Trying to step out of my comfort zone a little.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=353495002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A self Christmas present arrived early, taking an inexpensive dip into the mechanical waters to see how it suits me. Waiting on a brown strap before it gets worn.
              Last edited by Eric S; December 24, 2016, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric S View Post
                A self Christmas present arrived early, taking an inexpensive dip into the mechanical waters to see how it suits me. Waiting on a brown strap before it gets worn.
                Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Eric S View Post

Nice! I'm always happy to see someone get their start with Seiko!

On another note. My early Christmas gift came in too! Having spent nearly my whole life living near the ocean I decided to add a brass diver to my collection for that vintage naval look. Patina is already coming along nicely.

Comment

Went a tad bit overboard in the purchases department, but all of this cost two trades plus $100, so I'm fine with it:

Billy Reid:

LBM 1911:

Boglioli K jacket, cashmere blend (this is the only one currently in my possession, and it's so sweeeeet):

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                      Nice! I'm always happy to see someone get their start with Seiko!

On another note. My early Christmas gift came in too! Having spent nearly my whole life living near the ocean I decided to add a brass diver to my collection for that vintage naval look. Patina is already coming along nicely.

Awesome Armida wrist watch
                      Eat what is good for your health but
                      Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by jonATL View Post
                        Boglioli K jacket, cashmere blend (this is the only one currently in my possession, and it's so sweeeeet):
                        This looks real nice

Comment

Oh crap, what have I done...

None of these are my pics of course, because these are all in various states of "transit". Right before my holiday trip I bought a Maratac Mid Pilot off of f29 and he is shipping it to me shortly now that I am back in town.

Then I preordered a Mercer Voyager II. No ETA on that one yet, but it struck me so I did it.

Now, due to the unfortunate closing of Deaumar, I have an orange and a blue Ensign on the way. Crap. I guess I will slow down next year.

Comment

I'm digging the blue on that Mercer. That's quite the haul though!

Comment

[MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] I am liking that Maratac Mid Pilot..

And here's my recent purchase; obviously not my photo. Napoli blue Herringbone in pure wool S110.

Comment

Been on a quest for dark brown suede double monks for a while and I kept waffling whenever SS outlet had them. I finally got them from Nordstrom. It doesn't break the budget and they look fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X