Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Purchases

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Token View Post
    C&J Galway 2.

    Bought it from the Barneys sale, using it as a rainy day boot for work.
    Hard to complain about those. Sidenote, what pants are those?

    Comment


      Look like LE flannel trousers...
      Ben

      Comment


        Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        Taking a new job soon

        This job will require me to be in court a lot more frequently (no more daily uniform of business casual) so I just went insane and bought $1100 of suits, sport coats, trousers, dress shirts, and ties from S&M plus a pair of First Ave dress boots from AE.



        Total haul:

        Blue texture suit $350 (CAD)
        Brown herringbone suit $200 (final sale)
        Blue watch check sport coat $308
        Brown gun check sport coat $308
        Grey windowpane trousers $50 (final sale)
        Blue pinhead trousers $80
        Light blue butcher stripe shirt $55
        Dusk blue royal oxford shirt $45
        Light blue McKinney stripe shirt $45
        Purple polka dot tie $25
        Royal blue basketweave tie $20
        Ugh, jealous. I just ordered a couple OCBDs and a dress shirt MTM, as being a 16" neck, 44" chest means none of the S&M OTR shirts fit me. Also hoping they come out with the new line of "classic" fit suits Rick talked about as being available possibly early winter.

        Side note, can you post pics of the blue and brown gun check SCs when you get them in? I'm debating getting both, but need to prioritize.

        Comment


          Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
          Hard to complain about those. Sidenote, what pants are those?
          jcrew bowery
          Instagram: WoofOrWeft

          Comment


            [MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION] Gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures of them in the wild.

            Comment


              Alden for Brooks Brothers Unlined Penny Loafers in Color #8 Shell Cordovan for almost 60% off in store.

              Comment


                Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                Alden for Brooks Brothers Unlined Penny Loafers in Color #8 Shell Cordovan for almost 60% off in store.
                You can't say that and not post pics of those! Sounds like a steal

                Comment


                  Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                  You can't say that and not post pics of those! Sounds like a steal
                  Here'a some quick pics.

                  http://imgur.com/a/DeusQ

                  Originally bought these during the 25% off corporate membership sale. Then I heard about a 40% off a single item sale in store, so I returned them and then bought them again for 40% off, but the SA also added an extra 15% off for CIS discount. Pretty cool.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                    Here'a some quick pics.

                    http://imgur.com/a/DeusQ

                    Originally bought these during the 25% off corporate membership sale. Then I heard about a 40% off a single item sale in store, so I returned them and then bought them again for 40% off, but the SA also added an extra 15% off for CIS discount. Pretty cool.
                    Damn, very nice!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                      Here'a some quick pics.

                      http://imgur.com/a/DeusQ

                      Originally bought these during the 25% off corporate membership sale. Then I heard about a 40% off a single item sale in store, so I returned them and then bought them again for 40% off, but the SA also added an extra 15% off for CIS discount. Pretty cool.
                      I need to start going to your SA. Assuming CIS is the corporate membership, my SA never lets me stack it with anything.
                      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                        Damn, very nice!
                        Thank you!

                        Originally posted by Token View Post
                        I need to start going to your SA. Assuming CIS is the corporate membership, my SA never lets me stack it with anything.
                        I didn't expect it either, just saw it on the receipt after wondering why it was cheaper than I calculated in my head.

                        Comment


                          I got a pair of NOS vintage USA Florsheim Imperial Longwings I have been wanting for a long time.







                          Also placed an order at Carminashoemaker.com for some oxfords in "Vegano Burdeaux" in the Inca last. These have not arrived yet.

                          You can never have enough shoes

                          Comment




                            EG Camden. I've wanted a pair of dark brown chelseas for a while and these fit the bill nicely.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Token View Post


                              EG Camden. I've wanted a pair of dark brown chelseas for a while and these fit the bill nicely.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Daaaaamn. Nice pickup!

                              Comment


                                Just bought a pair of AE Daltons in Bourbon from the Shoe Bank for $159. My odd shoe size has finally paid off, assuming they actually fit, 6 3E. I printed off the shoe chart they created and it looks good.

                                I'm in Ontario, Canada so I had them shipped to a U.S. parcel pick up location in Port Huron, Michigan. I'll be picking them up some time over the Christmas holidays while I'm back home a bit closer to the border.

                                Fingers crossed there's no huge and noticeable defect and also that they fit the way I'm hoping. I'll post some pictures when I have them in hand and on foot.

                                Without the U.S. address, it would have cost me an extra $40 USD off the top for shipping, plus any and all applicable duties and taxes when they crossed the border. Plus all additional return shipping costs if they don't fit or the defect is too much. Plus the usual re-stocking fee.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X