• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token View Post
    nice pickup, I'd be interested in seeing some pictures once you get them
    Will do!

Comment

Spending my year end bonus preemptively. The shoe sales were too tempting.

- A couple staple shirts from spier & mackay to replace my BB ones
      -corneliani blue virgin wool suit
      - LC grey kidskin gloves
      - 2 drakes ties, one brown one light blue

-C&J lowndes brown suede double monks
      -C&J Connaught black captoe to replace my park aves
      -EG Camden brown chelseas
      -C&J Lingfield black suede chelseas
      C&J Galway brown boots

I'll probably also pick up a pair of Carminas with their current promotion going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Relatively recent pickup, sorry about the crappy lighting.
        CP chelseas

Comment

Alden for Brooks Brothers Color #8 shell cordovan unlined penny loafers.

http://i.imgur.com/nHGEJA8.jpg?1

Picked them up during the corporate sale a few weeks ago.

Comment

J.Crew Ludlow Loafers

Picked up these J.Crew Ludlow loafers at the sample sale in NYC. $100. Not a bad deal.

They're pretty much sold out online. Run a little snug, but overall a comfortable, nice looking shoe.
            instagram.com/cutandbasted
            cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Comment

[MENTION=15925]md_s[/MENTION] do you know anything about the stitching or lack thereof on those CPs? One of the arguments for CP sneakers is their longevity, but if these are glued then I would be a little wary.
              Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                [MENTION=15925]md_s[/MENTION] do you know anything about the stitching or lack thereof on those CPs? One of the arguments for CP sneakers is their longevity, but if these are glued then I would be a little wary.
                The chelseas are goodyear welted.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                  The chelseas are goodyear welted.
                  Very good. I figured they might be, but when I checked the website they didn't seem to go out of their way to make that known.
                  Duncan

Comment

My recent purchases:
                    The Tie Bar navy knit tie, JCF merino wool V-necks in Camel and Navy. Trying to work ties and slightly more formal sweaters into my daily rotation, so figured these were a good place to start.
                    Duncan

Comment

Ordered a no cuff Navy beanie today.

Comment

Recently purchased pair of Lanvins, very sold construction and very comfortable.

Comment

Bought this on an impulse off eBay for $50 shipped.

Small Bills Khakis Broome Street 100% wool quilted sport coat. Made in Reading, PA and supposedly a pretty thick twill/tweed (nearly 3.25 lbs total weight). Here's the listing for a medium: http://www.ebay.com/itm/112213592947

Interesting color choice they went with for a fall/winter sport coat, but the Donegal like flecks make it seem appropriate for colder months. Hopefully I'll be able to pull off the light color... Other listing's pictures show it more cream/beige/natural so we'll see when I get it.

Also bought two Driggs fit pants from JCF: one in flex navy "Donegal" (cotton/synth blend) and the other cotton herringbone in dark coal.
                          Last edited by Nandyn; November 29, 2016, 03:12 AM.

Comment

After successfully resisting any and all Black Friday/Cyber Monday temptations, and falling into a nostalgic Timex rabbit hole yesterday, I did finally cave today and ordered a cheapo $25 classic Camper (in the original, petite 34mm size).

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                              After successfully resisting any and all Black Friday/Cyber Monday temptations, and falling into a nostalgic Timex rabbit hole yesterday, I did finally cave today and ordered a cheapo $25 classic Camper (in the original, petite 34mm size).

That's a nostalgia trip for me. The camper was my very first watch, when I was 12 years old. It's still running 6 years later as a shit-kicking watch, without a battery change or anything!
                              Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

Also bought two Driggs fit pants from JCF: one in flex navy "Donegal" (cotton/synth blend) and the other cotton herringbone in dark coal.
                                I bought 4 pairs of their Driggs chinos (2 flex and 2 broken in) about a year ago on a whim, and fell in love with their fit. I just ordered another pair and the fit is nothing like the other 4. Leg opening was wider, and the overall fit was much looser. I returned them.

Comment

Working...
                                X