Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=15055]bishopcraiga[/MENTION] How did you snag it for $25? I tried it on in person and liked it for the price of $40

Comment

Originally posted by Rpd362 View Post
      [MENTION=15055]bishopcraiga[/MENTION] How did you snag it for $25? I tried it on in person and liked it for the price of $40
      Evidently it was a one day in store sale. Dumb luck to be in the right place at the right time I guess.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I picked up the Merona over coat that was featured on the main page the other day. It is a really decent coat for the cost. I googled around and found an additional 10% off coupon which made it even better with the free shipping.

Comment

Picked up BR Chelsea boots in brown during 40% off. Extremely happy with them so far.

Also picked up a few lambswool sweaters from Simons (Canada) that I'm pretty pleased with.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Two pairs of Levi 501s. New jeans day is the best day. I also bought a Casio MDV-106 to see if I would like it. I do, but it is waaaaay to big for my tiny wrist. Too bad, it's going back.

I tried on the Target Merona herringbone sport coat and also liked that. The fit wasn't quite right, and the shoulder pads were thicker than I expected. I think it would be great if it fit, but it didn't so no purchase there.

Off topic: bought new wiper blades for two cars. May have just jinxed CA into a dry winter.

Comment

Bulking up my outerwear collection, focusing on down puffers for some reason. I picked up a dark green hooded puffer from Mountain Hardwear from my local REI clearance rack, and just ordered two of their down vests in different colors for $40 a piece in their winter sale.

Shit's in the Wall Street Journal so it must be legit, right?
              Ben

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]
                Couldn't recommend more. I have at least 5 down puffers of various kinds in my closet, and Mountain Hardwear's are great.
                Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Bought a Gap X Pendleton Mills denim shirt with a red check flannel lining for only $18 after taxes.

What sweetened the deal was the extra 50% off from email subscribers that you need to show to the till to get your additional discount.
                  5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Picked up these CP Chelseas today, using their 30% Black Friday coupon code BF30.

https://www.notre-shop.com/collectio...in-olive-suede

Comment

Picked up two Bonobos suits on sale a few weeks ago--Foundation wool in navy (25% off $700) and Foundation wool in gray sharkskin (25% off $590, saw it later dropped to 25% off $390). I wear their slim chinos and slim Foundation trousers, but I was worried the slim suit pants might not work. Their standard fit was too baggy for my preference (and for the slim fit coat), so I stuck with the slim fit pants. Good choice. I just got both back from the tailor. Had the pants hemmed, coat sleeves shortened half an inch, and coat taken in a bit in the middle. You would have thought these suits were custom made for me. Never had a piece of clothing that fit better. I was very excited since I had planned to wear the gray sharkskin suit for pictures the better half had scheduled.

Took my Bonobos Capstone tux to the same tailor, waiting to get it back. Actually bought it a year ago, but every black tie event that came up since I had to miss because of work (out-of-state trials). Ended up exchanging the pants twice since then (33 slim to 32 straight to 32 slim). Finally getting a chance to wear it next month since I have no fear of having to miss my wedding for work. Going to pick up the Foundation charcoal suit during the black Friday/cyber Monday sale, and probably the vest for the navy one to have the three-piece option should I find myself suiting up in colder weather. With those three plus my Ludlow navy worsted wool, I am going to officially retire from my rotation my four BR tailored fit suits I bought over 2 years ago. I've gone down a waist size and slimmed up a little bit all around since I bought them, but I will keep them in storage in case I unexpectedly bump back up. Now that my office has moved to business casual, I only wear suits to court and special events, so 4 is plenty for my standard rotation.

Comment

Picked up 2 non-iron tailored fit BR button downs.

Comment

Share a good coupon over gifts for your family.

Hi,everybody, I have bought a pair of leather gloves before on this online store(gsgonline.com).They send me emails that everyone has one chance to use $5 coupon from now to the end of December. The keyword are "MerryXmas" or "BF', just input this word on the checkout website. I tried and it really worked. Come on, the gloves are really cool and warm. I bought again this BF.

Comment

Originally posted by cool_ss View Post
                            Hi,everybody, I have bought a pair of leather gloves before on this online store(gsgonline.com).They send me emails that everyone has one chance to use $5 coupon from now to the end of December. The keyword are "MerryXmas" or "BF', just input this word on the checkout website. I tried and it really worked. Come on, the gloves are really cool and warm. I bought again this BF.
                            Really, dude..is that what you did.

Comment

Black Friday pickups so far:

1. Spier and Mackay
                              a. Ocean Blue pants: http://www.spierandmackay.com/produc...__contemporary
                              b. Blue POW pants: http://www.spierandmackay.com/produc...ntemporary_fit

2. J. Crew
                              a. Ludlow topcoat in wool-cashmere, in camel, no thinsulate
                              b. Bowery slim pant in ash grey
                              c. Bowery slim pant in green wool
                              d. Slim Merino v-neck in ebony
                              e. Harwick messenger bag in olive

I haven't bought much in a while - basically just a belt and a casual shirt in the last two and a half months - but that was still a splurge, and I'll likely return some of the J. Crew stuff. Also going to pick up a couple of sweaters from Banana Republic on Cyber Monday, but I'm waiting until then, as I should get some vouchers on my BR card that I can use for those purchases instead of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                                Picked up these CP Chelseas today, using their 30% Black Friday coupon code BF30.

https://www.notre-shop.com/collectio...in-olive-suede
                                nice pickup, I'd be interested in seeing some pictures once you get them
                                Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Working...
                                X