This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token View Post

And the brexit related purchases continue with a pair of C&J Cardigan 4. Only my second pair of derbys, have a pair of beaters from JCP and had the mcgregor from AE but wasn't a fan of how they fit so I returned them. I typically don't wear dress shoes with denim, but that's because most of my dress shoes are oxfords. I'll probably start mixing it up more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice! I've been perusing the SF C&J GMTO thread lately. The C&J GMTO prices for shell cordovan makeups are bonkers.

Comment

Picked up a pair of Walnut McAllisters with a Dainite sole from the shoe bank and I absolutely love them.

Pictured with J. Crew Factory corduroy.

Comment

[MENTION=14616]CJMichaelRay[/MENTION] Any chance of the rest of that fit showing up in WIWT? I'd be interested to see how those two pieces work with the rest of what you're wearing.
        Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
          [MENTION=14616]CJMichaelRay[/MENTION] Any chance of the rest of that fit showing up in WIWT? I'd be interested to see how those two pieces work with the rest of what you're wearing.
          Well what I wanted to wear it with was a blue OCBD from Spier & Mackay and a charcoal merino cardigan from J. Crew Factory, but it got up to the 80's today in Dallas so I just put on a tshirt and went to get my haircut lol

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
            Well what I wanted to wear it with was a blue OCBD from Spier & Mackay and a charcoal merino cardigan from J. Crew Factory, but it got up to the 80's today in Dallas so I just put on a tshirt and went to get my haircut lol
            Lordy. It was 10 degrees here this morning. Sounds like a good fit to keep in mind for the future!
            Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

couldn't find pics online, and i'm at work right now, but I got a Wallace and barnes wool workshirt and a nice brown lambswool crew neck sweater from J Crew in the clearance rack for 29 bucks combined after tax! I think the regular price of the worksheet alone was like 180 bucks.

Comment

recently decided to go for a pair of Levis 541 athletic fit jeans....got them on sale. Love them. I have big legs and these are roomy enough in the the thigh, plus the jeans have some stretch to them. They have a little bit of a taper as well.

NOthing fancy...but if you're a guy who the slim cuts don't always work for...these seem to be pretty quality for the price (especially if you can snag 'em on sale)

Comment

Originally posted by bobellis75 View Post
                  recently decided to go for a pair of Levis 541 athletic fit jeans....got them on sale. Love them. I have big legs and these are roomy enough in the the thigh, plus the jeans have some stretch to them. They have a little bit of a taper as well.

NOthing fancy...but if you're a guy who the slim cuts don't always work for...these seem to be pretty quality for the price (especially if you can snag 'em on sale)
                  I agree with the 541's with some stretch... I still have to size up and take the waist in though.

I picked up a pair of these to replace my doon chukkas that were beat to hell (paid $45 and they lasted a year and a half though!)
                  http://www.florsheim.com/shop/style/12118-215.html

They aren't as 'dressy' as I wanted but have been wearing them with chinos and even wool trousers and they look OK. Actually really comfortable and have decent width for my wide foot as well.

Also got a custom shirt from S&M. Sleeves came in a little shorter than I like, but not short enough to where it is unusable. Quality is great for the price. I'll definitely be ordering more. Anyone have suggestions on how to pair it? link to the fabric is below.

Comment

Finally got this in time for my 32nd.

5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Originally posted by AsianDapper View Post
                      Finally got this in time for my 32nd.

Nice jet black?

Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Alden unlined chukka in hunter green suede

Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Nice jet black?

Yessir! 😎

Previously had a 32gb matte black but decided to upgrade.
                          5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Those are purdy.

Comment

Hunter green its really different shade, awesome man
                              Eat what is good for your health but
                              Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Trying to really go on a tight budget lately...found a field jacket at Kohl's that I liked the fit of by Sonoma. With various specials and sales and all that, wound up getting it for just under $40. I got the green version: http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-268...eld-jacket.jsp

Comment

Working...
                                X