X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Doctor
    replied
    Unhealthy boot obsession continues with the arrival of a pair of Truman horse rump rough-outs ordered in July and a pair of cherry grain Barker country brogue boots which replaced the ever faithful JCP Deacons I recently sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Originally posted by Tacitus View Post
    Needed to add another pair of shoes to my work rotation, and picked up these Bass longwings at DSW for $80:

I know folks here generally recommend paying the extra dollar for AE, but wondering what you all think of these.
    As long as you put shoe trees in them they will last quite a while. They are a nice color though the lighter bottoms may limit you a little with them.

Leave a comment:

• Token
    replied
    Needed to add another pair of shoes to my work rotation, and picked up these Bass longwings at DSW for $80:

I know folks here generally recommend paying the extra dollar for AE, but wondering what you all think of these.
    Looks good to me, enjoy them!

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    Needed to add another pair of shoes to my work rotation, and picked up these Bass longwings...but wondering what you all think of these.
    I think those are short wings. Snark aside, if you like them and don't expect them to last a lifetime, they're a fine pick up for $80.

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X