• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    S&M order arrived.

First time with them and quite pleased with the fit OTR. Pictured are 15.5 slim shirt and 40R in slim fit suit (medium blue texture). Also picked up a white shirt and medium grey suit in same sizes. Feel like the fit on the suit is perfect in the shoulders. No pulling across chest, collar gap or dimples in back. Could maybe bring it in slightly on sides. Length seems good. Need to shorten sleeves obviously. Anything else?

Pants need to be brought in at the waist maybe 1" and obviously hemmed. Debating if I should taper them slightly.

Dress shirt also fits well OTR. Love that the wrist fit is fairly tight. Definitely some extra fabric in the arms so shortening the sleeves is probably required. Otherwise I don't think anything else is needed.

Overall quite pleased with the quality and fit. Hard to go wrong w/ 2 quality shirts + suits for ~$930 CAD.
    [MENTION=9026]mooseontheloose[/MENTION] How accurate is the color of the medium blue texture suit in your pictures? I'm looking into this suit but I feel like the color on the S&M website isn't always the best representation.

Leave a comment:

• Heafcliffe
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post

Picked up these Lanona Academic boots in natural Horween chromexcel on clearance off Huckberry. Have only worn them around the house since it's not exactly boot weather in D.C. but they seem pretty excellent, especially for $180. Not sure what the brand is up to now since they never replied to an email I sent them about sizing and their Instagram has been inactive for several months, but after getting my hands on these I hope they stick around.

I also scored a pair of polarized Persol 714's, the type always floating around in the background of the main site's photo for the Weekend Dossier, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man.... those things are beautiful.

Nice fall boot!!

Leave a comment:

• Scofield
    replied
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Nice purchase! I would have a tough time deciding between their polo vs. snuff

Stolen pic but this is polo, snuff, loden:

I absolutely had trouble deciding. IMO snuff comes off as a little bit flat (still beautiful though). I love the golden tones on the tobacco suede and I love the reddish tones on the polo suede so it was an easyish decision for me. May need a loden pair at some point, I love how the color varies between green and gray depending on lighting. But since all my pants are grey, its a little easier for me to pass on that for now.

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Originally posted by Scofield View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/fTiRlHN.jpg

I have no willpower...

So If I were to design a custom shoe from Carmina right now, I would pick a mid brown suede, double monks on the rain last with a tomir sole. So when I saw these pop up in the RTW section, I had no choice but to sweep em up. Love my chocolate brown double monks, but sometimes I crave something in more of a mid brown...so these polo suedes cover that.
    Nice purchase! I would have a tough time deciding between their polo vs. snuff

Stolen pic but this is polo, snuff, loden:

Leave a comment:

• Token
    replied
    Originally posted by Scofield View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/fTiRlHN.jpg

I have no willpower...

So If I were to design a custom shoe from Carmina right now, I would pick a mid brown suede, double monks on the rain last with a tomir sole. So when I saw these pop up in the RTW section, I had no choice but to sweep em up. Love my chocolate brown double monks, but sometimes I crave something in more of a mid brown...so these polo suedes cover that.
    Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X