X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doomx
    replied
    I would have preferred the plain toe calf ones but I really like the rough out ones I ended up with. I plan to wear them with nasty weather (but not nasty enough for my insulated bean boots) in the Northeast. They should hold well, require minimal care and age nicely. They are also very comfortable albeit slightly big. I typically wear 9-9.5D/E in dress shoes and 9.5 for sneakers and got these in 9.5. They are roomy with slight heel slip but I am ok with that.

I really like that they are a bit out of the ordinary without being too loud. Debating between these and the Sutter Mills from AE (2nd) but the Chippewa were about $50 cheaper and were also wife's preference.

Leave a comment:

• SaWuttae
    replied
    Those are nice. I was torn between the rough cuts and the captoes. I went with the captoes, but I wish I had got both now...

Leave a comment:

• kbaskim
    replied
    Originally posted by doomx View Post
    Chippewa/Jcrew roughout boots. http://imgur.com/a/IRr6F
    Great boots!

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by fencedwall View Post
    I love my Wodehouse Chukka. I also picked up a pair of Lost History single monks awhile ago and they just keep getting better with age.
    Awesome! That's good to hear! Once the crazy nice summer we're having in Seattle is over, mine will see a lot more use. Did wear them once last week with the polo, pants, chukka look when the temp dipped below 80.

Leave a comment:

• fencedwall
    replied
    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
    Toms Classic Brogue Cotton Twill Derby and Timberland Wodehouse Lost History chukka my wife got me from Nordstrom's anniversary sale.

Haven't worn these yet, but also very comfortable. "Burnished dark brown," a nice color, brown with a good hint of red in it (my pic makes it look a lot redder than it is). The leather feels nice, but isn't super thick so won't need breaking in.
    I love my Wodehouse Chukka. I also picked up a pair of Lost History single monks awhile ago and they just keep getting better with age.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X