This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
    I got a pair of merlot Mcallisters from the AE clearance section but I accidentally ordered 10B instead of 10D. I do have slightly narrow feet, so I was hoping they'd work. Nope. They don't seem narrower, they seem to be made for someone with no instep whatsoever... Unwearable. I can barely get them on unlaced! Tried to exchange but after that sale there is not a pair left, so unfortunately I just get my money back.
    Aw man. That's unfortunate. I did something similar and ordered slightly wide (E instead of D) because that's all that was left. Hopefully the UPS person will be arriving shortly with them. Fingers crossed...

Comment

My McAllisters arrived!! These are the first AE shoes I've bought new. I tried them on and the fit is good. I can't wait to wear them!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

they are so damn pretty! i am having a hard time letting mine go even though they don't fit. maybe i can grab a second quality pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
          they are so damn pretty! i am having a hard time letting mine go even though they don't fit. maybe i can grab a second quality pair.
          Wore mine today now that they're back from getting re-soled. They just pop so nicely with a charcoal or medium gray suit and give it a little more life than wearing black shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Charles View Post
            My McAllisters arrived!! These are the first AE shoes I've bought new. I tried them on and the fit is good. I can't wait to wear them!

Awesome shoes, this shade goes well with almost all suits, especially charcoal.
            Eat what is good for your health but
            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Picked these up earlier this summer when they first went on clearance. Definitely the most versatile shoe I have and my go to for business travel when bringing a couple of suits. Enjoy!

Comment

Finally pulled the trigger on a bold check suit in light grey after receiving a discount code from S&M.

So stoked right now!
                5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

I picked these up earlier this summer too! So beautiful. You guys think it would work with a light grey suit?

Comment

I found a pair of merlot strands in the Shoebank that were discontinued instead of seconds for 157. Ordered those yesterday. Tried to get the Mcallisters in my size and the clerk said I was literally seconds from him selling the last pair. Strands will be a decent substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianDapper View Post
                      Finally pulled the trigger on a bold check suit in light grey after receiving a discount code from S&M.

So stoked right now!
                      Was that the 20% off sale code or a specific code that they sent just to you?

Comment

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
                        Was that the 20% off sale code or a specific code that they sent just to you?
                        It's the MAKEROOM code that deducts 20% off the sale price.
                        5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
                          I picked these up earlier this summer too! So beautiful. You guys think it would work with a light grey suit?
                          Yes. I like these with light grey more than my walnut shade shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
                            Yes. I like these with light grey more than my walnut shade shoes.
                            Awesome. I have a wedding in Oct and now I know what I'm wearing. Thanks!

Comment

Blue texture trousers from Spier & Mackay. My first purchase from them, but I'm pretty sure it won't be the last.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Decided black watch pants were too much, so I decided to just go with a tie instead

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X