Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stunner finally arrived. Wool/Linen Washington that SS let me exchange for the jacket I received in the wrong size from the outlet sale. Love the texture on this. My first 3/2 roll too, which I'm pretty stoked about.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
      This stunner finally arrived. Wool/Linen Washington that SS let me exchange for the jacket I received in the wrong size from the outlet sale. Love the texture on this. My first 3/2 roll too, which I'm pretty stoked about.

Wow! That's exactly the jacket styling I've been looking for for ages. Piece of art at that point.
      I'm a fan of the Washington but I'm too bulky for the cut itself. Great pickup from the Outlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        Looking ahead to fall... picked up a US-made M65 jacket from the Guideboat sale.

This thing is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
          Bought a couple of drakes grenadines
          Nice set of staples there!

Looks great! I love my Washington.

Comment

http://m.imgur.com/mSdhiGZ,FyAebDo

Looking for a fall/winter tie to wear with navy worsted, gray worsted, dark brown SC, and med brown SC.

Which of the two you think is more versatile?

Comment

Looking ahead to fall... picked up a US-made M65 jacket from the Guideboat sale.

[IMGhttp://cdn.guideboat.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/630x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/-/m-65_jacket_guideboat_10.jpg[/IMG]
              Did you find it fit TTS? Was it snug or have a decent amount of room so you could move easily in it?

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
                http://m.imgur.com/mSdhiGZ,FyAebDo

Looking for a fall/winter tie to wear with navy worsted, gray worsted, dark brown SC, and med brown SC.

Which of the two you think is more versatile?
                I'd go with the right, personally. I feel like it would pair better with your brown SCs

Comment

[MENTION=12115]doomx[/MENTION] where are those two ties from?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    Did you find it fit TTS? Was it snug or have a decent amount of room so you could move easily in it?
                    Not sure, haven't received it yet.
                    Ben

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] how do you like those j crew loafers? recently decided penny loafers weren't for me and i'm trying to sell my AE smooth leather ones on ebay...however if I were to pick up a pair of loafers, i decided they'd have to be suede and super comfortable.

i'm pretty happy with the kenton bucks i got from j crew, i just dont get occasion to wear them much

Comment

[MENTION=12115]doomx[/MENTION] where are those two ties from?

Left one is Drake's and right one is Yellow Hook.

Comment

Not sure, haven't received it yet.
                          That would make more sense. I thought that was some really fast shipping that you already received it. Just realized it's sold out of my size but I've been eying those guide shorts for a bit.

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                          [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] how do you like those j crew loafers? recently decided penny loafers weren't for me and i'm trying to sell my AE smooth leather ones on ebay...however if I were to pick up a pair of loafers, i decided they'd have to be suede and super comfortable.

i'm pretty happy with the kenton bucks i got from j crew, i just dont get occasion to wear them much
                          I picked up Sperry boat shoes from their Gold Cup line this past weekend. I sold my previous pair of sperrys a while ago because I thought they should have felt much more comfortable. The Gold Cup line is insanely comfortable. It's like night and day between the normal boat shoes and these. I know you said loafers but I wanted to provide another possible alternative.

Comment

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] I think they're great. Mind you my experience with loafers is minimal. I was never too sure how I would wear them, and didn't feel like they would be my thing. The suede on these seemed to kind of blur the lines though, and I find them alot easier to wear than I had anticipated. As far as comfort is concerned, I find them to be very comfortable. I really like the soles on these. They do run narrow though. I have a relatively narrow foot, and my usually size typically leaves just the right amount of room. But these were snug, especially in the arch. But I wore them a whole day and they softened up nice and loosened up a touch, but still stayed tight in the heel causing no slippage. Really comfortable. Forgot I was wearing shoes.

Comment

Recent Purchases

Just snagged my 1st Thomas Mason shirt for $35 off the JC sale section. Let's see if they're worth the usual retail markup.
                              https://www.jcrew.com/p/E2458

Free shipping today btw and they have some good stuff on there in scattered sizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a pair of merlot Mcallisters from the AE clearance section but I accidentally ordered 10B instead of 10D. I do have slightly narrow feet, so I was hoping they'd work. Nope. They don't seem narrower, they seem to be made for someone with no instep whatsoever... Unwearable. I can barely get them on unlaced! Tried to exchange but after that sale there is not a pair left, so unfortunately I just get my money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X