Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pulled the trigger on one of the 'final sale' light gray suits at S&M. 299CAD is ridiculously good for what they bring to the table. And if the last order i placed with them is any indicator, it should be here by the weekend.
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Found a color 8 shell cordovan Allen Edmonds belt at Nordstrom rack today. $70. Score!

Comment

Civilianaire Khaki-colored selvedge denim in Standard Slim. Very stiff so will need break in, but very happy with it so far [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just picked this up from eBay for $100. Brooks Brothers Snorkel Jacket.

Comment

My haul from the recent BR 50% off sale price sale.

Trench for $75 and 2 pairs of Japanese raw selvedge jeans for $30 each. I cannot wait for the cooler weather to move in!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Charles View Post
              My haul from the recent BR 50% off sale price sale.

Trench for $75 and 2 pairs of Japanese raw selvedge jeans for $30 each. I cannot wait for the cooler weather to move in!

Hows the trench? Tried to order. Out of size.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                It's nice. I great value for $75 I think. It has sturdy and seems to be well constructed. The fabric has some water repellency to it which I was very pleased to find. I was hoping for a trench that could actually be functional, and this seems to be. The sleeve run a little long, I'll probably have them shortened a half inch or so.

Comment

Just got a pair of the BR traveler jeans in rinse. Love them! They felt a little snug for a slim fit but they look fantastic and are extremely comfortable. I had heard that they tend to run a bit large in the waist and to try sizing down. I normally wear a 29 so when people tell me to size down I take it with a grain of salt. Glad I did though, the waist is just right on the 28 for me.

Also. Picking up a Grand Seiko later this week that I had on order with a local jeweler I know. Can't wait!

Comment

Combatant Gentleman navy club jacket. I always liked the look of it but wasn't sure if it was worth $120. Has been sitting at $65 for most of the summer and when they sent word of additional 25% sitewide I had to see if it applied to sale items. It did, bringing this home for under $50.

Comment

i got that trench for 40 bucks somehow!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
                        i got that trench for 40 bucks somehow!
                        Um how

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Um how

Theft and bribery.
                          Ben

Comment

impulse bought these blue suede johnston & murphys on sale for $100. think I can pull these off in a business casual environment or are these more summer shoes? I wear chinos and a button up shirt 95% of the time

Comment

Um how

Well, I got a large for 70 bucks or so, but it was too short (arms and the waist was high, I'm a 42L). I called customer service to see about exchanging for a large tall. They told me to return the original to a store (which I did, and got back my 70 bucks). They quoted me a price of 28 dollars for the large tall, because on the first trench I used 15 bucks "reward" money that they were going to put towards the exchange. Then she apologized and said she'd return the reward cash and give it to me for $43.

I did not ask why.

I did not argue.

So the large tall was delivered Monday and it's way slimmer than the original (?) which is fine because the first one was pretty billowy. The arms are about a half inch longer than I'd like but that's an easy fix. Strangely, the high beltline is exactly the same in a tall as a regular. So i'll get the 4 or 5 belt loops lowered 1.5-2 inches and I'm golden.

I think the trench is a damn good buy around the 70 dollar price point. But 40? Come on.

Comment

Very nice score for $40. I had have the sleeves on mine shortened 1". Still a great deal even with the alteration cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X