This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
    Recent SS outlet haul. (Minus the what woulda been my new favorite jacket had they not sent me the wrong size [emoji22])

I gotta say, for $20 a pop I can't complain, but their ties are definitely sub par IMHO. I love the colors and the patterns they have, but I was less than impressed with the overall all quality. I don't think I could ever pay full price for one. Just my own observation.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
    those taupe double monks look darker than i expected, maybe i should have picked up a pair

Comment

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] they aren't the taupe, they are the light brown singles.

Comment

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] they aren't the taupe, they are the light brown singles.

oh shoot i definitely wanted to pick up a pair but they were out in my size

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
          oh shoot i definitely wanted to pick up a pair but they were out in my size
          Yeah I grabbed them first then went for the taupe but changed my mind. Too light. I wish I would had grabbed those blue chukkas though!

Comment

Damn, you did good. I like every one of your purchases. I grabbed the taupe double monks, didn't see the light brown in my size, otherwise I'd have gotten both.

Comment

My SS haul came in as well. Need to figure out what's worth getting tailored, and what should go on BST. I don't remember ordering this many jackets.

Comment

I gotta say, for $20 a pop I can't complain, but their ties are definitely sub par IMHO. I love the colors and the patterns they have, but I was less than impressed with the overall all quality. I don't think I could ever pay full price for one. Just my own observation.

To bad about the quality. The first and third ties from the left look very nice.

Comment

Recent SS outlet haul. (Minus the what woulda been my new favorite jacket had they not sent me the wrong size [emoji22])

I've had the same experience and thoughts on their ties. Now I stay away from their 100% silk and 100% cotton ties, but the wool-blend ones (wool/silk or wool/cotton) are not bad. Still not worth it at full price but a good value at outlet prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What are your thoughts on the shoes? I got a pair of suede bluchers at the last sale and find the insoles very flat and uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerking View Post
                      What are your thoughts on the shoes? I got a pair of suede bluchers at the last sale and find the insoles very flat and uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      I like their shoes personally. They fit me really well. These are my second pair, both from the outlets. I don't think I would pay $299 for any of their shoes though. The suede isn't outstanding, but it's still nice. I also have very desensitized feet, so I rarely notice if a shoe is uncomfortable!

Comment

I got that same tie in the middle. Ties a fantastic knot! I wore it yesterday, even though it's a little out of season.

Comment

Oil, oil filter, fuel filter, wiper blades, and oil drain plug for my Jetta's 110k service. Amazon prime has that arriving today, and I bought it today.

3 pairs of shoe trees, the 1901 chukkas featured on the site, and a SmartCare blue stripe dress shirt from the Nordy Anniversary sale.

Considering the light gray slim fit from Spier & Mackay, as it's on final sale and just a hair over 2 bills 'Murican right now. INCREDIBLY tempting....
                          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Is that the green/blue waistcoat? If so I got the same one. Going to get a lot of use this fall/winter, methinks.
                            https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                              Is that the green/blue waistcoat? If so I got the same one. Going to get a lot of use this fall/winter, methinks.
                              Yup! At least that's what the description called it...

Comment

[MENTION=2970]JPD Revised[/MENTION]: [MENTION=14949]mmgfarb[/MENTION]: [MENTION=15090]JohnG[/MENTION]: lol i just wanted to help though and my brother just told me about it so im kinda curious because i never heard of indonesian denims before

Comment

Working...
                                X