This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RHoffman017 View Post
    Does anyone know where could I get a great pair of jeans? Mine's a little rusty now
    Could you be more specific? what kind of jeans are you exactly looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by atkinson3795 View Post
      Could you be more specific? what kind of jeans are you exactly looking for?
      Which do you recommend? Slim straight or slim fit?

Comment

That depends on your body type and how you like to wear your jeans..

Comment

What's your body type? I usually wear slimstraight for daily and slimfit for more formal occassions
          Last edited by atkinson3795; July 27, 2016, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know where could I get a great pair of jeans? Mine's a little rusty now
            By the way from where you got your previous jeans, and what style, waist, inseam, brand, etc it was.
            Eat what is good for your health but
            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

[MENTION=15675]atkinson3795[/MENTION] actually i gained a lot of weight recently i think i might need a personalized fit.. is there any brand that can make one? bcs my size's a little funny atm

Comment

[MENTION=14258]fiftyforfifty[/MENTION] i only have apc petit standard and apc new standard i think

Comment

[MENTION=15675]atkinson3795[/MENTION] actually i gained a lot of weight recently i think i might need a personalized fit.. is there any brand that can make one? bcs my size's a little funny atm
                  my brother gave me this link earlier about a brand that can do so
                  it's called "hanzo" at first i thought it was from japan judging by the name but actually it's from indonesia and i think it has great products and services
                  maybe this would help

http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/vie...915666#p915666

Comment

my brother gave me this link earlier about a brand that can do so
                    it's called "hanzo" at first i thought it was from japan judging by the name but actually it's from indonesia and i think it has great products and services
                    maybe this would help

http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/vie...915666#p915666
                    The spammers are getting more creative...

Comment

Recent Purchases

Originally posted by JPD Revised View Post
                      The spammers are getting more creative...
                      Wow! I thought this conversation was stupid and as such was ignoring it, but two accounts created on the same day and all they do is have one conversation with each other and end up just shooting us some random link, this is ridiculous. Mods can we do something about this?

Comment

at first i thought it was from japan judging by the name but actually it's from indonesia and i think it has great products and services
                        As if Indonesian denim would be better than Japanese denim [emoji23]

Comment

Recently got a 513 slim straight levi's in dark wash but realized the legs are too baggy for me.
                          Took it to the tailor to slim the legs and now its like it was a custom denim made for me!
                          Thighs are perfect from factory but the legs now are perfectly tailored without being too skinny.

<picture later when I got home>
                          5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
                            Wow! I thought this conversation was stupid and as such was ignoring it, but two accounts created on the same day and all they do is have one conversation with each other and end up just shooting us some random link, this is ridiculous. Mods can we do something about this?
                            This guy was all over another forum doing the same thing.

[MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION]: I've tried the 513s a few times and I've always had the same problem you had. But the 511s are too skinny for me. Glad to hear there's a solution!

Comment

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
                              As if Indonesian denim would be better than Japanese denim [emoji23]
                              What's wrong with Indonesian denim? Have you heard of Old Blue Co? They're pretty legit. Read plenty of great reviews on them.

Comment

Recent SS outlet haul. (Minus the what woulda been my new favorite jacket had they not sent me the wrong size [emoji22])

I gotta say, for $20 a pop I can't complain, but their ties are definitely sub par IMHO. I love the colors and the patterns they have, but I was less than impressed with the overall all quality. I don't think I could ever pay full price for one. Just my own observation.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X