Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chipp grenadine in black and forest green came in.

Family pic with wine and navy: http://i.imgur.com/FOa97wB.jpg?1

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
      First pair of shades that I've spent more than $10 on. Ray Ban New Wayfarers in Matte Tortise and polarized lense.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
      Awesome, my favorite style.
      Eat what is good for your health but
      Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
        Chipp grenadine in black and forest green came in.

Family pic with wine and navy: http://i.imgur.com/FOa97wB.jpg?1
        Green is such a versatile tie color. Great family shot.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
          Green is such a versatile tie color. Great family shot.
          I agree and thank you! I feel like these are the only 4 colors of grenadines you need. The pic came out a little brighter than they actually are.

Comment

My Iron Ranger 2nds from Sierra Trading Post came today. I was worried, but now I'm fairly pleased. $160 and no flaws, just some inconsistent dyeing on the foxing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pair of boots. I would like to get a pair myself. I'm gonna have to keep my eyes open for another seconds sale.

Half size down, right?

Comment

Ehh it depends. I'm usually a 12 (Chucks, Sperrys) or 13 (Allen Edmonds, Superga, Nike). In the Iron Rangers and Wolverine 1000 Mile I'm an 11.5. Some people only have to size down a half, some a full size. It's really best to try on a pair if you can.

Comment

To continue the theme of the day, here's my new pair of Red Wing Blacksmiths. I've had them for a week or so now, but it's been too damn hot to wear them until today.

FWIW, I used feetlot.com to size for mine, based on the Iron Ranger (considering that they're essentially the same boot besides for the plain/cap toe).
                  Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

As much as I'm enjoying summer, all this pictures of boots are making me want to break out mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                      As much as I'm enjoying summer, all this pictures of boots are making me want to break out mine.
                      Me too! I got a pair of Chippewa service boots for dirt cheap in the spring as my new cold weather beaters, still need to break them in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                        Me too! I got a pair of Chippewa service boots for dirt cheap in the spring as my new cold weather beaters, still need to break them in.
                        I really hope Aldo brings back those Chippewa boots that they had last year. I kept waiting for my size to pop up after they went on sale and they never did.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                          I'm fortunate to live in Alaska for that reason. We've been having record highs recently, but a return to normal (55-65, wet and overcast) means a return to boots for a bit!
                          Duncan

Comment

Red Wing Blacksmith 4528 from Nordstrom sale. Love 'em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post

Red Wing Blacksmith 4528 from Nordstrom sale. Love 'em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Blacksmith buddies! Looks good.
                              Duncan

Comment

Does anyone know where could I get a great pair of jeans? Mine's a little rusty now

Comment

Working...
                                X