Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] my strands have as large a V as yours...it doesn't bother me so i just leave them like that.

Comment

Bought from ebay this like-new Baracuta G9 for $42. It was mislabeled as a women's jacket. It still smells like a JCrew store.

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
        Bought from ebay this like-new Baracuta G9 for $42. It was mislabeled as a women's jacket. It still smells like a JCrew store.

Wow. Awesome find if that is your size and is a true G9.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
          Wow. Awesome find if that is your size and is a true G9.
          My size and it's legit as far as I can tell. It felt like the one from Jcrew I ended up selling and has the buttons with "baracuta" written on the sides.

I felt like CSI inspecting, looking up the code on the tag on the internet. I was still nervous up until I opened the box but $42 was a good gamble.

Comment

Bought a SuitSupply Napoli in Navy from the Madison Ave store in NYC. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits...in/P4119I.html Only needed the pants hemmed and the sleeves shortened. Told them I was usually a 40S in my other suits, and they said that seemed accurate. Tried on one navy suit, I believe it was the Lazio or Sienna, and then tried on the Napoli. I had not seen the tags yet, but the man helping me said he thought the fit of the second was better off the rack. Was a little worried about the pants fit, since I have some trouble with jeans, but the pants were no problem.

Just purchased the Crosby Blazer from JCrew, looking at past sales, this seems to be an all time low. Wearing the suit the other day for the first time in a while, I realize how much I liked the jacket pulling everything together. It helps that I have a bit of a gut (33" at the hips, 38" around the navel, 40" chest, so the jacket turns slightly rumpled/frumpy waistline into a slight V taper.

Comment

I'd post pictures of my recent purchase of a pack of squares from the Tie Bar, but I already packaged them back up and I'm returning them. They just don't feel right and the colors are way too vivid & saturated for my liking. The handfeel on them is way different from the ones I've purchased from them before, even in the same fabric/style (but different color) and just feels even cheaper. Really disappointed because I love my old pocket squares from them.

Comment

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] right on. The only thing that bothers me about it is that because the tongue is stitched to the interior inside of the shoe it gets pulled off center. Do you get that? Thinking about just pulling the stitches.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
                  [MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] right on. The only thing that bothers me about it is that because the tongue is stitched to the interior inside of the shoe it gets pulled off center. Do you get that? Thinking about just pulling the stitches.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
                  cant say i've noticed that...definitely didn't touch the tongue of mine.

Comment

Couldn't ignore some of the recent sales...
                    Boglioli jacket
                    Canali tie
                    Drake's PS
                    Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      Hamilton Field Auto 42mm and a Crown & Buckle strap

Obris Morgan Aegis being test fitted on an oyster because it turns out I don't like engineer style bracelets. Also the aquaphor and ibuprofen to take care of the new tattoo I added Tuesday

and this one is technically for my wife but I get to drive it some too and I did all the dealership work so I am counting it. 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
                      These are a few of my favorite things. Would have lots of Equate brand stuff if I ever pulled the trigger on them too.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
                        Alright, I'm kinda proud of myself. One of my personal style goals this year was to add some more colors and patterns to the closet, and I decided to start with a Madras shirt. After asking around on this forum and others for suggestions, I finally settled on this one from Tailor Vintage:

Very nice.

Comment

Took advantage of the AE father's day sale and grabbed a pair of Park Aves. Love the color.

Comment

ooh nice [MENTION=13916]navy_and_charcoal[/MENTION]..... dark chili?
                            https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                              ooh nice [MENTION=13916]navy_and_charcoal[/MENTION]..... dark chili?
                              Merlot. Actually all of the styles for this sale were Merlot. [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION]

Comment

ah, wasn't sure which sale you were referencing. no flies on merlot, i have mcallisters in that.
                                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Working...
                                X