Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had my eyes on this watch for some time and finally decided to go for it. Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAY2110.BA0910

Comment

[MENTION=14375]dangerpenguin[/MENTION] Sharp looking watch. I like that a lot. Very clean looking and not flashy.

Comment

Forgot to update here....been a busy lil ferret lately.

SuSu Lazio in Navy, along with their linen waistcoat in "light brown" (natural linen really).
        AE Sturgis 2.0 (arrives today)
        AE 5th in Chili (arrives a long time from now)
        Some CT Shirts and a tie
        Jachs NY slub chambray blazer
        Stafford Gunner in black
        St Johns Bay Ballast

Plus a bunch of reloading components to prepare for my next range day.
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Picked up some chili McGregors from the shoe bank. A steal at $137

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

First outing of new meermin grain leather PTB today. I feel they are a very versatile shoe for my business casual wardrobe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
              First outing of new meermin grain leather PTB today. I feel they are a very versatile shoe for my business casual wardrobe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Beautiful shoes, wear em' in good health!

Comment

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just picked up a new blazer from JCF - Thompson unconstructed, grey stripe - as the start of reconstructing a new wardrobe with slightly oversized jackets handed down from my grandfather. This seems to fit pretty well, although I need to get some wrinkles out.

Comment

Originally posted by Surly_Duff View Post
                  Long time lurker, first time poster. Just picked up a new blazer from JCF - Thompson unconstructed, grey stripe - as the start of reconstructing a new wardrobe with slightly oversized jackets handed down from my grandfather. This seems to fit pretty well, although I need to get some wrinkles out.
                  Looks like a pretty great fit OTR; only thing you might want to do (depending on personal preference) is take the sleeves up a bit. I recently got that same jacket (unfortunately needs more work than yours does), I think it's a pretty neat summer coat.

Comment

I recently picked up:
                    - 2 Sunspel polos
                    - 2 Bills Khakis in M3 fit
                    - the BR loafers that have been featured here several times
                    - the following RVCA jacket after having seen it on StyleGirlfriend:

My wife immediately asked me if I was trying to be an extra on That 70's Show but I personally like that it's a bit different than what you normally see.

Comment

Cole Haan Original Grands in woodbury. Why not--a nice wrinkle from the usual pairings with jeans and sportcoats.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post

Cole Haan Original Grands in woodbury. Why not--a nice wrinkle from the usual pairings with jeans and sportcoats.
                        When I've seen Cole Haan's dress shoes with (supremely) thick soles in the past, I wondered who would buy and why would they design them that way. Clearly this is why -- really great looking for smart casual.

Comment

Recent Purchases

Kent 82T folding comb. Highly recommended

Comment

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
                            When I've seen Cole Haan's dress shoes with (supremely) thick soles in the past, I wondered who would buy and why would they design them that way. Clearly this is why -- really great looking for smart casual.
                            Thanks. I felt the same until I saw them on somebody else in the wild. An added bonus- the soles are even more comfortable than they appear.

Comment

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Very nice. Which Toyota? My family is a Toyota family. We owned a Jeep in the early 90s, but after numerous issues, my dad bought a Camry and we never looked back.

Comment

Working...
                                X