Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the great feedback guys. Really appreciate it. After reading your responses and giving it some more thought I think I will end up returning it. It does seem like it will be a little tricky to pair and I'd rather save my closet space for more versatile pieces. At least I learned that the BB Fitzgerald line fits my frame pretty well straight OTR.

Thanks again!

Comment

https://www.jcrew.com/p/06404

JC clearance has some cashmere scarves for $30, patterned and solids. Received the linked one today, really great quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! So from what I gathered in looking a the posts, the watch costs about $3,000 USD. Would that be accurate? And I'm guessing the watch could be tracked down on the used market too. Somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
          Thanks! So from what I gathered in looking a the posts, the watch costs about $3,000 USD. Would that be accurate? And I'm guessing the watch could be tracked down on the used market too. Somewhere...
          I'm no expert on Omegas, or that model in particular, but I imagine you could get it used for under USD3k. A quick google tells me it's no longer in production.

Particulars of a random listing for it: http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Omega-S...380_p_187.html

(for what it's worth, I had a good experience w that seller on my Speedy)

Comment

New batch of squares from Gagliardi! Love these things. On a sidenote, they raised the price of their PS by two euros [emoji53]

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
              New batch of squares from Gagliardi! Love these things. On a sidenote, they raised the price of their PS by two euros [emoji53]

Yea I saw that as well, I also ordered five, I can't wait for them to come. I ended up getting 19% off (10% sign up code and then 10% for clicking on the social media buttons) so mine came out to under $14 each. I ordered mostly the old ones that were 14 euros and one new one which was 16. Btw, I can see the Suitsupply box underneath, what did you get from them?

Comment

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
                Yea I saw that as well, I also ordered five, I can't wait for them to come. I ended up getting 19% off (10% sign up code and then 10% for clicking on the social media buttons) so mine came out to under $14 each. I ordered mostly the old ones that were 14 euros and one new one which was 16. Btw, I can see the Suitsupply box underneath, what did you get from them?
                Yeah I used the codes as well. I should have gotten more wool ones, their wool is really nice. Haha, good eye! I picked up a cotton Copenhagen. It's hanging out at the tailor right now.

Comment

Yeah I used the codes as well. I should have gotten more wool ones, their wool is really nice. Haha, good eye! I picked up a cotton Copenhagen. It's hanging out at the tailor right now.

Yea I ordered a couple wool ones, they looked really nice. Congrats on the Copenhagen, unfortunately their stock pants don't fit me otherwise I would probably have one already.

Comment

Nah, their pants don't fit me either. It's like trying to get yoga pants on. I just got a sport jacket.

Comment

Nah, their pants don't fit me either. It's like trying to get yoga pants on. I just got a sport jacket.

Cool, that should be nice.

Comment

All gray summer kicks http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/ro.../pgid-11065046

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
                            Quite the haul -- buy what you know I guess. I take it you've had good expediences with them?

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                              Quite the haul -- buy what you know I guess. I take it you've had good expediences with them?
                              Yes, they're by far my favorite polo. The more open weave of the fabric is fantastic and something that I have rarely seen on other polos. Quality might not be as top notch as when they were being made in England, but they're extremely nice still. I've gone down a slippery path since joining 3 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
                                Yes, they're by far my favorite polo. The more open weave of the fabric is fantastic and something that I have rarely seen on other polos. Quality might not be as top notch as when they were being made in England, but they're extremely nice still. I've gone down a slippery path since joining 3 years ago...
                                Not the cheapest of polos to say the least -- find a deal on them? I have yet to try them, have been going with Criquet polos ( https://www.criquetshirts.com/ ) which I like, but are somewhat unique in their look, so hard to use for 100% of polos, and the sleeves are a bit longer than I'd ideally have.

Any particulars on sizing for the Sunspel polos? Looks like I'm likely an XL in them from sizing I've found online...

Comment

Working...
                                X